CigarGeeks Custom Cedar Spills - SHIPPED

Started by StogieDad, 02/11/2014 08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

I know we spoke about this recently, but I was looking and I noticed we can do some very nice cedar spills with the CG logo on the handle, and a quote on the length of the spill.  Anyone interested in some?  I am willing to coordinate, and I have already cleared with SenorPablo to make sure he was OK on me using the logo and such.

Looks like we could do 50 for about $18 shipped to you.  I can get them all in then ship them out.  I am not making any profit or anything, it is cost plus shipping.

I would also like suggestions on what the body should say.  

I just thought it would be a cool item to have, as we are sll so proud to be Geeks!

Various custom artwork on Commonwealth Cedar Spills

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

wlfwalleye

Good Idea, but please PM Paul (SenorPablo) before using his Cigar Geeks logo to make sure he is ok with it and approves of the design.

StogieDad

Quotewlfwalleye - 2/11/2014  11:28 AM

Good Idea, but please PM Paul (SenorPablo) before using his Cigar Geeks logo to make sure he is ok with it and approves of the design.

I did make sure to get is blessing before I proceeded with the post.  Certainly didn't want to step on his toes, and he has given me the OK!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

BewareDaPenguin

I'm in StogieDad! I'll take a bundle of 50...I need time 2 think of something creative for a quote but sign me up for some spills!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

wlfwalleye

QuoteStogieDad - 2/11/2014  10:32 AM

I did make sure to get is blessing before I proceeded with the post.  Certainly didn't want to step on his toes, and he has given me the OK!

:bigthumbs:

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

johncw

Does sounds like a great idea

LawDaddy

conditionZero

--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

Cfickter

I will place an order for a set
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nwb

I'm in for 50.

What about www.cigargeeks.com for the phrase?  Not anything innovative, but if someone was to give them away to people at B&M/events, it could drive some additional membership.
Chief of Shaft

ljlemer

What the heck is a cedar spill and what's it for? Sorry, I was born yesterday.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

mike.casey

Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

conditionZero

Quoteljlemer - 2/11/2014  11:29 AM  What the heck is a cedar spill and what's it for? Sorry, I was born yesterday.

It's what you use to light those Padrons you spent all that money on. :biggrin:  

--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

StogieDad

Quotenwb - 2/11/2014  12:25 PM

I'm in for 50.

What about www.cigargeeks.com for the phrase?  Not anything innovative, but if someone was to give them away to people at B&M/events, it could drive some additional membership.

That was my initial thought, but I kinda like Nirab's quote in his signature as well "It's cool to be a geek!"  Maybe both?
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

kxthor911

I'm in for 50 bro awesome deal
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

Rbrushaber

QuoteconditionZero - 2/11/2014  12:30 PM

Quoteljlemer - 2/11/2014  11:29 AM  What the heck is a cedar spill and what's it for? Sorry, I was born yesterday.

It's what you use to light those Padrons you spent all that money on. :biggrin:  

It is the ONLY thing you should use to light those Padrons with....
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Rbrushaber

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and courage of free me and women.  It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."  Ronald Reagan
This quote is as true today as it was when I first heard it in the 1980s and joined the USAF...

Rbrushaber

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Rbrushaber

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and courage of free me and women.  It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."  Ronald Reagan
This quote is as true today as it was when I first heard it in the 1980s and joined the USAF...

BewareDaPenguin

What about "Smoke Cigars but Beware The Geeks!"  :dancing:

conditionZero

The web address is a good idea, certainly practical. I like Scott's avatar though, "Keep calm and smoke cigars".
--JOE--

ThinBlueLine

Joe took the words right out of my mouth...I do like the "Keep Calm and Smoke Cigars" quote...
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

BewareDaPenguin

The web address is the most practical...but a quote would b cool. If the cigar geeks logo is on there that's the 1st thing I'd google if I randomly got 1 at a B&M...

conditionZero

QuoteThinBlueLine - 2/11/2014  1:31 PM  Joe took the words right out of my mouth...I do like the "Keep Calm and Smoke Cigars" quote...

Notice that I gave you full credit!  :-)  

--JOE--

ThinBlueLine

QuoteconditionZero - 2/11/2014  2:56 PM  

QuoteThinBlueLine - 2/11/2014  1:31 PM  Joe took the words right out of my mouth...I do like the "Keep Calm and Smoke Cigars" quote...

Notice that I gave you full credit!  :-)  

You knew what was good for ya   

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

SenorPablo

QuoteStogieDad - 2/11/2014  11:32 AM

Yep. I'm in the loop on it.  Sounds like a cool idea.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.