Bmac7754's 5 packs for $16 shipped **done**

Started by bmac7754, 02/15/2014 08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

Seeing threads where people are looking for inexpensive everyday cigars to smoke, and also a pass going around.  I have decided to put some of these type cigars up here for sale, as well as making room in my humidors that I so much need.  

Price is 5 cigars for $16 (shipped), this comes out to about $2.00 a stick seeing shipping is $5-6 priority mail

1) I would like to sell in multiples of 5's please.  You can mix and match, just pick 5, 10, 15, etc.  This makes for packing and shipping easier.

2) If Interested please PM which ones you want.  I will give priority to larger orders first. Anyone want the who shabang then PM me with an offer, worst answer you can get is NO.

3) I take payment thru that site that starts with P, but never mention that here as its a bad word.  I'm sure everyone knows what I'm talking about, if not PM me and I will explain it. lol

4) I'm trying to keep this within the US please, FREE shipping no matter how many you buy.

5) Payment can be done right away, or if you are a pretty active Geek here, I will trust you and send the cigars and you can pay me when you get them.

6) I will be shipping at the end of the sale so I only have to make one trip to the Post Office

I'm not trying to make money, just making room

photo forsale2_zps8f903ad1.jpg

photo IMG_3695_zpsc3d24936.jpg

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Joelala

Some solid smokes here. They will go quick
Joe

Cfickter

Great selection!  Shame I am tapped out for the rest of the month
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

bmac7754

Quotetvolball - 2/16/2014  5:46 PM  Thats a great deal

But no takers 

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

sjn1117

Man I'm interested in trying those Cults. I just need to convince the wife :biggrin:
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

biggsy16

Never done being a Dad

metalhead y cigarguy

My budget for the month is shot, but those Cults are a nice smoke. The San Miguels are very tasty too, and if I'm not mistaken they've been discontinued.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

Brlesq

Quotesjn1117 - 2/16/2014  10:43 PM

Man I'm interested in trying those Cults. I just need to convince the wife :biggrin:

Cults are a nice cigar.  Go for it, Stephen. Don't be a wuss!  :biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

sjn1117

QuoteBrlesq - 2/17/2014  6:52 AM  
Quotesjn1117 - 2/16/2014  10:43 PM  Man I'm interested in trying those Cults. I just need to convince the wife :biggrin:
when it comes to my wife the word starts with a p not a w ;-)
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

tvolball

Quotebmac7754 - 2/16/2014  10:37 PM

Quotetvolball - 2/16/2014  5:46 PM  Thats a great deal

But no takers 

I can't believe some of these newbies haven't jumped on this. this is a nice way to build you up some decent smokes at a great price. Me personaly, I'm just flat out of room but plan on trying my hand at building my own custom humi this spring.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

StogieDad

Quotesjn1117 - 2/17/2014  9:24 AM

QuoteBrlesq - 2/17/2014  6:52 AM  
Quotesjn1117 - 2/16/2014  10:43 PM  Man I'm interested in trying those Cults. I just need to convince the wife :biggrin:
when it comes to my wife the word starts with a p not a w ;-)

May be two words, p______ w______ed

:biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

bmac7754

updated list, some have been purchased.

photo forsale3_zpsf101da86.jpg

bmac7754

The AB Brazil and a 5 pk of Cults have been spoken for.  Thank you guys for the purchase, I sent one tracking # today, and the other one will have later tonight.  You know who you are....

bmac7754

Still got some smokes left if anyone is interested

Rhall

if i could i would but i know at this point my wife would kill me. i have spent way to much this month
Insert sarcastic quote here.

cibolodave

hey buddy. can I do 3 black ops and 2 cults?

bmac7754

Quotecibolodave - 2/22/2014  11:25 AM  hey buddy. can I do 3 black ops and 2 cults?

Yup. Any combo that is a 5 pack is fine

Foubou05

hebron

Yet again Brian offers an awesome deal... I've got a couple of incoming, have hit my monthly limit and is living outside the US
:hitme:

But someone should really jump on these, great deals from a true BOTL  :thumbsup:
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

dddddmorgan

bmac, I'm a little slow on the start this morning, please let me know what's left, this is the kind of deal I'm looking for, thanks.

Got to stock the new humidor ;-)

PM if you'd like or post here I will check after work.
Thanks
Molon Labe!

bmac7754

Quotedddddmorgan - 5/28/2014  8:34 AM  bmac, I'm a little slow on the start this morning, please let me know what's left, this is the kind of deal I'm looking for, thanks.   Got to stock the new humidor ;-)  PM if you'd like or post here I will check after work.  Thanks

Sorry, These were all sold a few months ago.  Maybe some in the future 

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.