Special Occasions

Started by BewareDaPenguin, 02/25/2014 05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BewareDaPenguin

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Special Occasions '.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

BewareDaPenguin

Ok...so it's open for business...step right up!! Go easy on me this is my 1st pass!!! I'm sure I will ask some stupid questions LOL...let's have fun with this it should be fun!! :-)

bmac7754

Cool Idea Adam.  I am sure you should not having a problem getting participants.  I would but I will pass at this time, currently in 3 other passes and moderating a 4th.  Don't want to get too overwhelmed.  Good Luck Buddy.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

BewareDaPenguin

Thanks for joining guys! & no problem BMac we will catch you on the next one buddy!

conditionZero

Looks like a good group coming together here.
--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteconditionZero - 2/25/2014  8:47 PM

Looks like a good group coming together here.

:bigthumbs: Yeah! Thanks all for joining I'm looking forward to it!  :biggrin:

BlackIrish

Great idea.  Enjoy your first pass!
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

BewareDaPenguin

I know some other geeks have expressed interest in this so ill prolly leave it open thru today and then try and get it going soon! Thanks to all who have joined!

StogieDad

Try and invite some people that showed interest or you have interacted with.  May get you a few more participants.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

BewareDaPenguin

Ok sent out some PM"s!!

Cfickter

Adam, got it. Thanks for the reminder. Sent a request
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

CrazyK

Thanks for the invite Adam! I'm in!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Cfickter

Thanks for having me, looking forward to see some great sticks
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

BewareDaPenguin

:bigthumbs:  thanks for joining! Coming together nicely! I can leave it open a couple more days if anybody else wants to join, or we can get it moving and I can set the order and get this out tomorrow or Friday? I'll leave it up to the group, we have 9 geeks right now. I sent out a few PM"s as well for reminders/ invites most have responded and respectfully declined &/or joined so for the most part I think we are set.

Also let me know if you have something going on and would either like to be moved up or pushed back for any reason ill do my best to keep the pass moving! And once I get the input will set the lineup

Thanks again for signing up great group of geeks should be a fun pass!  :-)

jbshumidor

Thanks for having me, Adam....looking forward to it!!

conditionZero

Wouldn't hurt to leave it open for a couple of days for those who haven't seen it yet. But I'm good with whatever you want to do.
--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteconditionZero - 2/26/2014  3:22 PM

Wouldn't hurt to leave it open for a couple of days for those who haven't seen it yet. But I'm good with whatever you want to do.

Same with me...doesn't matter to me either I'll leave it up to the group

Mojo66

Request sent Adam, thanks for the invite.

Since Canadians and other International geeks participate "virtually", you can go ahead and place me at the end if you want. It'll be good for me too as I'll be out of my house for a remodelling that is taking so much longer than planned. I'll be living at the hotel for 3 weeks starting next Monday. Access to my stash will be possible during that period but much more troublesome.

But the decision is yours and I'll play according to your rules and decisions.

Thanks for this.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteMojo66 - 2/26/2014  3:34 PM

Request sent Adam, thanks for the invite.

Since Canadians and other International geeks participate "virtually", you can go ahead and place me at the end if you want. It'll be good for me too as I'll be out of my house for a remodelling that is taking so much longer than planned. I'll be living at the hotel for 3 weeks starting next Monday. Access to my stash will be possible during that period but much more troublesome.

But the decision is yours and I'll play according to your rules and decisions.

Thanks for this.

Yup no problem! We got 2 more "Virtual Passer" BOTL"s so ill put you guys at the end if that works. I got some tips for shipping as well so shouldn't be a problem! Thanks for joining!

Vroomp

Thanks for the invite but, I will have to sit this one out...... :cry:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

BewareDaPenguin

No problem Brad we will catch you on the next round buddy!

LawDaddy

Its a fun idea, but as a newb all my "special occasion" cigars are singles I haven't tried yet, so passing them along would defeat my purpose.  Maybe next go around I will have things better figured out.

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteLawDaddy - 2/26/2014  8:41 PM

Its a fun idea, but as a newb all my "special occasion" cigars are singles I haven't tried yet, so passing them along would defeat my purpose.  Maybe next go around I will have things better figured out.

Sounds good Jared! I'd love to have you join! Should be a real fun pass  :bigthumbs:
Looks like we got a lot of interest so I know I will do a "Special Occasions #2"...hope we catch you on the next round!!

williegstyles

I'm in if there's still room.
Gregory

BewareDaPenguin

Quotewilliegstyles - 2/26/2014  9:04 PM

I'm in if there's still room.

Sure come aboard! Go request to join and I'll get you in!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.