How Did You Spend NSACD

Started by 05Venturer, 03/07/2014 07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

I hope I am putting this thread in the right place :confused:

How did my fellow Geeks enjoy National Smoke a Cigar Day yesterday?
I took a trip to my closest B&M (St Croix Cigar Company, which is 45 miles away). And enjoyed a couple sticks in the lounge with a few guys, then picked up a couple cigar boxes to put in my new tupperdor and of course a few sticks to bring home. Stopped at Home Depot and picked up a digital hygrometer and small fan for my tupperdor then headed home for a couple more sticks. I even got in a bowl in one of my MM Cobs to finish off the evening.
Attached are a couple pics of the walk in humi and 1 of me enjoying  a CAO Gold Maduro.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

conditionZero

I spent 12 hours at work.
--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

Mojo66

Work work work is all I did, but I plan on celebrating this week end. Better late than never.

But, really, to me everyday is smoke a cigar day + I feel CG being back is another reason to celebrate with a cigar or 2.

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

CrazyK

QuoteMojo66 - 3/7/2014  10:20 AM

Work work work is all I did, but I plan on celebrating this week end. Better late than never.

But, really, to me everyday is smoke a cigar day + I feel CG being back is another reason to celebrate with a cigar or 2.

x2
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

sjn1117

Looks like fun Kent!  I smoked cigars all day at work.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

johncw

I was able to smoke one in the garage but that was all the time I had.... Sounds like you had a great time!!!

05Venturer

I also joined the ranks of CRA  thanks to my good buddy Rich (rothnh)
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

metalhead y cigarguy

Hey Kent!  I got your Cigar Bomb, so I enjoyed the Bahia B-Line with a nice cup of coffee in the morning. In the afternoon I had a Perdomo Slow Aged Lot 826 Maduro Robusto and then last night I had a Nat Sherman Hobart.  Thanks for the Cigars!  Very much appreciated!

photo cigarbomb10_zps16b7d4e9.jpg
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

nirab

I spent all day at work trying to get onto the site :biggrin:  . Then I went and coached a baseball game with my Manchaca Angels, and then it was just me and a Flor de Las Antillas Belicoso...yes, it was a good day!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

nwb

Worked.  But I had a couple of cigars after work that I won't mention here. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.