Bstessl Bomb

Started by Brlesq, 04/09/2014 04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

Quite a surprise awaited me when I got home today . . . a great smack-down bomb from Brian!  Maybe I shouldn't have made fun of his hair?  But he got even by hitting me good with some really nice cigars!  I really appreciate these, and will be setting fire to that Short Story (and maybe more) this weekend.  Thanks!

Purple dye must cause strange hallucinations to make you think that you can attack me like this without retribution.  ;-)
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nwb

Chief of Shaft

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

bmac7754

QuoteBrlesq - 4/9/2014  7:14 PM  Purple dye must cause strange hallucinations to make you think that you can attack me like this without retribution.  ;-)  

Bruce, does this mean "Game on"?

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

bstessl

I would never try to take on a superpower like yourself, not while I was in my right mind anyway.  it must have been the dye...
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Longhorn

Déjà vu!  That looks like another bombed tossed by Brian!  Dude shaved his head then went nuts!

The Burn Ward

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

aflicted

All mailboxes should be wary of the postman now. They will fear the name bstessl.  Another nice one!

hebron

Brian is dropping them like crazy! Well done Brian  :bigthumbs:
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

Cfickter

Sweet bomb Brian!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

nirab

Brian is into all kinds of charity work! Nice job brother!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Vroomp

Very nice indeed..... Did I mention I got a splinter today? :-(
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

bstessl

QuoteVroomp - 4/10/2014  4:44 PM

Very nice indeed..... Did I mention I got a splinter today? :-(

A splinter?
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.