For Sale: CigarFest Samplers

Started by Brlesq, 05/11/2014 09:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

As always, I came away with just way too many cigars at CigarFest that I will never get around to smoking.  Therefore, I am selling two 35-count samplers for $70 each + $5 shipping (yeah, shipping costs more but I will eat it.)  That's $2/cigar with lots of variety and no duplicates! Buy both and and its still only $5 to ship.  A great way to try out a lot of cigars at a bargain price, including some new releases.  Will include Boveda pack when shipping.

Initially I am only offering to sell in Continental U.S. (Sorry, international brothers, but I can do Priority Mail from my front porch without having to go to the Post Office.)  Pae-pal friends and family option only (no fees) - no mention of tobacco, cigars, CigarFest, etc. no notes please - if I sell it to you I will know who you are when you pay.  Check accepted only if I know you well.

PM me if interested and tell me if you want Sampler #1 or #2. Thanks for looking!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

bmac7754

Those are some nice samplers Bruce.  I'm sure this won't take long to unload.  Good Luck
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

toby2

those are some killer newb intro kits!

hebron

Quotetoby2 - 5/11/2014  7:45 PM

those are some killer newb intro kits!
:word:
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

c.petree.1

Tempting way to break the buying freeze. Gotta hold steady though. Good luck

Kevin48438

Oh my goodness.   This community is gonna be the death of me.   That's a killer deal
"I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

"There are two things worth living for, one is a good cigar, the other is a better one." - Unknown

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Longhorn

That is a good deal for a Geek looking to add a few sticks to their collection. And you're getting them from a top notch Geek.

Rhall

If i had not just got a 3500-4k estimate for a new engine for my Volvo id be all over this.
Insert sarcastic quote here.

sauraspop

Very nice deal Bruce! My humidor's & cooladors can't handle any more. Surely some Geek will take you up on this.
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

JamesTanner

I am interested.   Please me me.
James Tanner

nwb

Nice couple of samplers, and a great price!  If I was new to cigars, I'd take one!
Chief of Shaft

Mojo66

That's a nice deal. Some of these smokes might even appeal to more seasoned smokers.

Great price for a humidor filler at any rate. If only I did not live in Canada  :biggrin:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

quickme

I don't think you'll have any issues with selling these but if you decide you want to open it up to an international brother I'm definitely take one.  #1 is screaming Buy me.. Buy me!!

Brlesq

Sampler #2 is pending. Sampler #1 still available.

Thanks!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Brlesq

Buyer for Sampler #2 backed out.  Both Samplers are available.  Will throw in a bonus cigar from a country or origin not represented anywhere in the sampler.  :shy:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Newbhunter

Wow, I wonder why it's taking so long for these to go, great sticks great price. If I were in the USA I'd have taken one on the first day.

hebron

QuoteNewbhunter - 5/13/2014  2:00 PM

Wow, I wonder why it's taking so long for these to go, great sticks great price. If I were in the USA I'd have taken one on the first day.
x2
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

Brlesq

Sampler #1 pending; Sampler #2 available.

I'll open this up to International sales and make the trip to the Post Office. $70 per Sampler + actual shipping costs to your country. $10 initial downpayment on shipping and then we can true up after its mailed via first class mail.  Buyer responsible for any import duties in their country (if any). Please PM me if interested.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

hebron

QuoteBrlesq - 5/13/2014  3:41 PM

Sampler #1 pending; Sampler #2 available.

I'll open this up to International sales and make the trip to the Post Office. $70 per Sampler + actual shipping costs to your country. $10 initial downpayment on shipping and then we can true up after its mailed via first class mail.  Buyer responsible for any import duties in their country (if any). Please PM me if interested.
You take this one Newbhunter, seems less risky to ship to your country :-)
- Thomas

Hot Stuff x

I don't know how I missed this.  If available I'm interested.  Of course I understand those whose posts are above this one have dibs.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.