Watch your P and Q's!

Started by gitfiddl, 05/17/2014 04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Watch your P and Q's!'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Brlesq

Sure hope you use the right size box for this one . . .  :biggrin:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

gitfiddl

QuoteBrlesq - 5/17/2014  8:37 PM

Bite me, Bruce!   :biggrin:

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Brlesq

Quotegitfiddl - 5/17/2014  8:40 PM

I didn't mean to offend you, Dave, I would just hate to see you stripped of your new Guru title within the first week.  After that its a slippery slope, and someone might find a FB post with you and a tall hairy stripper from the Amazon, and then you would have nuthin' left!!    :biggrin:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

gitfiddl

QuoteBrlesq - 5/17/2014  8:57 PM

Quotegitfiddl - 5/17/2014  8:40 PM

I didn't mean to offend you, Dave, I would just hate to see you stripped of your new Guru title within the first week.  After that its a slippery slope, and someone might find a FB post with you and a tall hairy stripper from the Amazon, and then you would have nuthin' left!!    :biggrin:

I've already got a box picked out.  And you know I wasn't offended.  

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

sauraspop

Sounds like fun. I'm in if you will have me?
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

johncw

Sounds like fun. If I wasn't going out town for 2 weeks in June I would love to join.

gitfiddl

Quote05Venturer - 5/18/2014  8:05 AM

Is this the box

:lmao:

bmac7754

Quote05Venturer - 5/18/2014  9:05 AM  Is this the box

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

gitfiddl

Quotejohncw - 5/18/2014  8:51 AM

Sounds like fun. If I wasn't going out town for 2 weeks in June I would love to join.

John,  keep me posted.  Maybe we could squeeze you in somehow that fits your schedule.

gitfiddl

The door's still open if anyone wants in.  The only stipulations are that you live in the US and have decent CG cred.

goathead

sauraspop

Dave, I'm going on vacation 7/5-12/14. Is this going to be a problem?
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

gitfiddl

Quotesauraspop - 5/18/2014  5:07 PM

Dave, I'm going on vacation 7/5-12/14. Is this going to be a problem?

I don't think so.  I hope to get it rolling this week, and I put you close to the front.

sauraspop

Sammy - Semper Vigilis

gitfiddl

:bump:   The invite is still open and there's room for a couple more.  I want to try to get this moving over the weekend.

bmac7754

Sounds good, this is going to require some homework.  I have allot of "P"'s but "Q" will be real challenging

gitfiddl

Quotebmac7754 - 5/19/2014  9:04 PM

Sounds good, this is going to require some homework.  I have allot of "P"'s but "Q" will be real challenging

No worries, I'm in the same boat.

Vroomp

Hope you don't end up with a box full of Pirate's Gold and Quorums, or was that the idea? :?:

:biggrin:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

gitfiddl

QuoteVroomp - 5/20/2014  3:17 PM

Hope you don't end up with a box full of Pirate's Gold and Quorums, or was that the idea? :?:

:biggrin:

I can't speak as to the Quorums, but I thought the Pirate's Gold were halfway decent..

StogieDad

Quotegitfiddl - 5/20/2014  4:07 PM

Quotebmac7754 - 5/19/2014  9:04 PM

No worries, I'm in the same boat.

Quesada, also makes Fonseca and Casa Magnas among others if that helps.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.