Don't mess with the New Jersey State Police

Started by johncw, 05/22/2014 10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johncw

Bought some Tatuaje Tattoos from Scott (ThinBlueLine)... He sent along some serious body guards as my cigars were traveling over state lines. Also sent a Policemen's Benevolent Association family member card.

Thank you Det. BOTL

StogieDad

Yowza!  Nice!  And they are good John,  u will like them.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Newbhunter

nwb

Chief of Shaft

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Camshaft83

Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

gpd4

:shotgun: Brought out the big guns there!:shotgun:
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

Ken Kelley

Can you use that as a "Get Out of Jail" card?  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

johncw

QuoteKen Kelley - 5/22/2014  1:04 PM

Not sure if I want to go that far. Ticket maybe  :?:  My wife could have used that last week.

Kman

Very nice hit!! But us guys in PA could probably make a lot better use of that card. Especially with the summer trips to the shore. Just sayin.... :biggrin:
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

ThinBlueLine

Glad they made it safe and sound...bodyguards did their job!  Enjoy my friend and thanks for the easy transaction. As far as the card goes Ken they are often coined as get out of jail free cards but those days are far gone. They will get you out of a ticket for sure in the tri-state area. Not too sure about where John lives it'll help but hopefully he won't have to find out.  I know when I worked the road I honored all states cards.
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

nwb

I could have used one of those cards when I was younger....
Chief of Shaft

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

DonM

Quotejohncw - 5/22/2014  2:44 PM

Not sure if I want to go that far. Ticket maybe  :?:  My wife could have used that last week.

Nice! :bigthumbs:

Don't feel bad, my wife got one from FHP for $250 yesterday :angry:

"The Curmudgeon"

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Ken Kelley

QuoteDonM - 5/22/2014  3:40 AM

Nice! :bigthumbs:

Don't feel bad, my wife got one from FHP for $250 yesterday :angry:

I made my last speeding ticket donation to the City of Austin, TX back in ought '96 or '97. Me and my main dog, Murphy Braun, were cruising along in the Chebbie Blazer and I passed a truck. When I got over the top of the hill, the patrol car was sitting by the underpass. He hit the lights when he tagged me with the radar so I just pulled over behind him. 76 in a 65 zone. That little episode set me back $95,
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

ThinBlueLine

QuoteDonM - 5/22/2014  3:40 PM  
QuoteKen Kelley - 5/22/2014  1:04 PM  Can you use that as a "Get Out of Jail" card?  :biggrin:
Nice! :bigthumbs:   Don't feel bad, my wife got one from FHP for $250 yesterday :angry:

FHP wrote two of our guys (I am actually not NJSP) while on duty working a cold case homicide...enough said!

Kman

QuoteThinBlueLine - 5/22/2014  6:39 PM  

QuoteKen Kelley - 5/22/2014  1:04 PM  Can you use that as a "Get Out of Jail" card?  :biggrin:
Nice! :bigthumbs:   Don't feel bad, my wife got one from FHP for $250 yesterday :angry:

FHP wrote two of our guys (I am actually not NJSP) while on duty working a cold case homicide...enough said!

Man, that's harsh!!

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

ThinBlueLine

QuoteKman - 5/22/2014  6:47 PM  
QuoteThinBlueLine - 5/22/2014  6:39 PM  

Man, that's harsh!!

Kerry, FHP said we gave you a break and made it not court appearance required...

ThinBlueLine

And just to clarify I am not a NJ State Trooper...not that it matters who I work for but just don't want to be misleading. My agency shall and will remain unnamed. Thanks fellas

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.