For Sale: Aged Anejos

Started by Brlesq, 06/03/2014 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

We were discussing this on the herf the other night, and Father's Day is Anejo season but most people agree that they get even better with age.  So I've decided to let a few aged 5 packs go at my original cost because frankly I could use the funds for some overspending I did recently.  :-)  

$55 shipped gets you:
Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva No. 49 (2009)
Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva No. 49 (2011)
Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva No. 48 (2011)
Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva No. 55 (2011)
Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva No. 77 "Shark" (2011)

I can do this 3x.  Continental U.S. only (Sorry, international and APO brothers, but I can do Priority Mail from my front porch without having to go to the Post Office.) Pae-pal friends and family option only (no fees) - no mention of tobacco, cigars, cigar names, etc. no notes please - if I sell it to you I will know who you are when you pay. Check accepted only if I know you well.

Please PM me if interested. Thanks for looking!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

The Burn Ward

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

lubrix

Overspending....Hmmm....So you got that chest of Partagas 150's.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

cavenbk

Great price there. Some lucky folks gonna get these.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Mojo66

Thank god I'm in Canada :biggrin:

I'm past my buying limit too but would have pulled the trigger on this without blinking. One thing less to worry about. But I still wish I lived only 50 miles more to the south. :confused:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Cigary

Anybody who knows about this cigar knows they are at their best with age...so this is a great deal as this cigar at sticker goes for more if you can even find them.  PM sent.

BewareDaPenguin

PM sent...smoked a couple recently and really enjoyed them
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Brlesq

These are all pending.  Went quick.  If anything falls through I will let everybody else know in the order the PMs were received.

Thanks!  :-)
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Brlesq

These are done and all mailed.  If you were in the wings waiting, I'm sorry that I didn't have more than 3 packs to offer. 'Thanks for the overwhelming interest, guys!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Longhorn

QuoteBrlesq - 6/4/2014  10:34 PM

These are done and all mailed.  If you were in the wings waiting, I'm sorry that I didn't have more than 3 packs to offer. 'Thanks for the overwhelming interest, guys!

This post reminds me of waiting at the airline gate awaiting word of upgrades... "If you're flying with us today on flight XYZ destined for BFE and are awaiting an upgrade, please board with group number on your boarding pass and take the seat you are currently assigned. Our first class cabin has checked in and it is full.  Thank you for flying with ABC Airlines." :biggrin:

1029henry

Great deal, Bruce. Sorry I missed this one. I think the Anejos really shine after a few years.
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

Vroomp

I have no problem sending priority mail to APO's from my computer..... :confused:

And once you have the APO recipient saved in the address book it is easy to include them in batch processes......I have sent to Les a couple times doing this and the price is the same, you just have to fill in the customs tag....

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Brlesq

QuoteVroomp - 6/5/2014  6:57 AM

I have no problem sending priority mail to APO's from my computer..... :confused:

And once you have the APO recipient saved in the address book it is easy to include them in batch processes......I have sent to Les a couple times doing this and the price is the same, you just have to fill in the customs tag....

I guess every post office is different.  I sent a package to Les a couple of weeks ago, and was unable to do it from home. Had to go to the Post Office and stand in line for 20 minutes and then get grilled for 5 more minutes by the clerk about the package.  Took my entire lunch hour.  While I was more than happy to send something out to Les, its just not worth the hassle anymore.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

nwb

That is the same for me, Bruce.  Anytime I send to an APO, it now requires me to submit the package to a Postal clerk for check-in.  It wasn't always that way, as I remember sending Les packages by just dropping off prepaid postage in a collection bin. :confused:
Chief of Shaft

Otter

I got the sticks today, they look great :-)

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteOtter - 6/6/2014  9:22 PM

I got the sticks today, they look great :-)

Heck yeah they do :bigthumbs: can't wait to get mine! I'm gonna let them sit for a week or 2 and then I'm gonna burn one down :smoker:

Cigary

Excited to get mine....will smoke em in a month.

toby2

nice!
I need to revisit the ones I have stashed away. I wasn't at all blown away by them the few times I've smoked one. I've been including them in PIFs and bombs bcs you guys love them so much. I must be missing out. :-(

The Burn Ward

Quotetoby2 - 6/7/2014  9:51 AM

nice!
I need to revisit the ones I have stashed away. I wasn't at all blown away by them the few times I've smoked one. I've been including them in PIFs and bombs bcs you guys love them so much. I must be missing out. :-(

I've smoked 4 vitolas and like the 50 best. Shark is my least favorite. Still all great smokes and a great deal from Bruce.

Kevin48438

I like them all.  Better than Opuses, IMO
"I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

"There are two things worth living for, one is a good cigar, the other is a better one." - Unknown

BewareDaPenguin

Got mine...thanks again Bruce they look real good can't wait to burn them down brother :smoker:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.