The Curmudgeon Pass

Started by DonM, 08/01/2014 12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonM

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'The Curmudgeon Pass'.

In order to qualify you must be a Curmudgeon, want to be a Curmudgeon, want to hang out with some Curmudgeons, be a FOG, have ever told your Neighbor "Get Off My Lawn" or gave your neighbor the one finger salute.  New Curmudgeons with less than 250 posts should should have a FOG or a respected Curmudgeon within CG to vouch for their virgin Curmudgeon a$$.

This is just a have fun with it pass, No dog rockets and CG pass etiquette in effect, or you will get Curmudgeon Feedback!

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

"The Curmudgeon"

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

tvolball

Bruce your the first one to sign up right :lmao:  :lmao:
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Jackal

Does using the phrase "Those Damn Kids" qualify one for curmudgeon status?

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

nirab

Does having an immense dislike of racism, poverty and war count??  :biggrin:  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

DonM

Well if it chaps your ass and you bytch about it, damn right you qualify!  What are you waiting for?  Man up and hit that request button or get your man card revoked. I ain't sending no requests, if you don't join, well you are probably a pu$$y anyway and I wouldn't want you in my pass.  See Bruce?  He did all that LMAO stuff and didn't request to join, course what do you expect from someone from the Nanny state anyway.

"The Curmudgeon"

Vroomp

QuoteDonM - 8/1/2014  4:16 PM  Well if it chaps your ass and you bytch about it, damn right you qualify!  What are you waiting for?  Man up and hit that request button or get your man card revoked. I ain't sending no requests, if you don't join, well you are probably a pu$$y anyway and I wouldn't want you in my pass.  See Bruce?  He did all that LMAO stuff and didn't request to join, course what do you expect from someone from the Nanny state anyway.

:lmao:  :lmao:  

If I wasn't so dang busy in August I would join this one for sure!

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Longhorn

What a sorry, lame way to start a pass.  I bet the FOG's in this one will lick every stick before transitioning.

You should add a rule that any posts to this forum have to come with an attitude.

Request sent.  :Biggrin:

DonM

Excuses excuses!  Take those panties off and put those big boy pants on. Shyt, just let them boys breath for all I care, hit request :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

QuoteLonghorn - 8/1/2014  4:41 PM

What a sorry, lame way to start a pass.  I bet the FOG's in this one will lick every stick before transitioning.

You should add a rule that any posts to this forum have to come with an attitude.

See!  He has a pair, you are in!

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

QuoteLonghorn - 8/1/2014  4:41 PM

:-0 sorry? Lame?  If they do I won't ever know. Whatever you pick on your turn you won't either.  :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

Brlesq

QuoteDonM - 8/1/2014  4:16 PM
See Bruce?  He did all that LMAO stuff and didn't request to join, course what do you expect from someone from the Nanny state anyway.

No, I didn't request to join your pass because it doesn't even have any cigars seeded in it yet?  You're retired and live in Florida, so for all I know I would be getting a box full of Thompson's private labels to trade.  WHY CAN'T ANYBODY THINK ENOUGH TO SEED A DAMNED PASS ANYMORE!   Its no wonder I don't join passes!  Some people!  Geez!   :mad:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

DonM

QuoteBrlesq - 8/1/2014  4:52 PM

See Bruce?  He did all that LMAO stuff and didn't request to join, course what do you expect from someone from the Nanny state anyway.

No, I didn't request to join your pass because it doesn't even have any cigars seeded in it yet?  You're retired and live in Florida, so for all I know I would be getting a box full of Thompson's private labels to trade.  WHY CAN'T ANYBODY THINK ENOUGH TO SEED A DAMNED PASS ANYMORE!   Its no wonder I don't join passes!  Some people!  Geez!   :mad:

So now I have to dangle a carrot in front of you. What are you a horse?  I already said no dog rockets. You prolly put Thompson's in there just to piss me off :angry:

"The Curmudgeon"

Vroomp

QuoteDonM - 8/1/2014  4:16 PM See Bruce?  He did all that LMAO stuff and didn't request to join, course what do you expect from someone from the Nanny state anyway.

Automatically qualified for the above post!      :biggrin:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

The Burn Ward

I can be salty but you FOGs take curmudgeonliness to a whole other level Pissed off smiley finger go take a nap :snoring:    :lmao:

Brlesq

QuoteDonM - 8/1/2014  4:58 PM

So now I have to dangle a carrot in front of you. What are you a horse?  I already said no dog rockets. You prolly put Thompson's in there just to piss me off :angry:

Don, it's 5pm.  Why are you still here bytching?  Aren't you missing that Early Bird special?
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

The Burn Ward

QuoteBrlesq - 8/1/2014  5:04 PM

QuoteDonM - 8/1/2014  4:58 PM

Don, it's 5pm.  Why are you still here bytching?  Aren't you missing that Early Bird special?

:lmao:

Kevin48438

"I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

"There are two things worth living for, one is a good cigar, the other is a better one." - Unknown

DonM

:lmao: I am working it Jared!  And no Bruce, I am having an afternoon cocktail and smoking a cigar while you are whining because you are slaving to pay for your overly expensive NY state tax on your existence in the Nanny state  :shades:  :bright:

"The Curmudgeon"

StogieDad

I aspire to be a crotchety old a$$ soon, does that count?  :biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

DonM

QuoteStogieDad - 8/1/2014  5:36 PM

I aspire to be a crotchety old a$$ soon, does that count?  :biggrin:

Well yes if you manage to hit the request button. What, do you want a formal invitation?  After all, it is the Curmudgeon pass :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

05Venturer

I have been waiting for someone to finally start up this pass!!! What took so damn long?? It's about damn time you get off your arse Don and get this party started. In case you are wondering YES i will request in, even without the seed sticks being shown yet. I hope they are at least in before the pass starts for gods sake.. WTF  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

DonM

Hey, does someone show their hand when they are playing poker?  Hit request and play!

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

Quote05Venturer - 8/1/2014  5:49 PM

I have been waiting for someone to finally start up this pass!!! What took so damn long?? It's about damn time you get off your arse Don and get this party started. In case you are wondering YES i will request in, even without the seed sticks being shown yet. I hope they are at least in before the pass starts for gods sake.. WTF  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

You are in! What the rest of you folded because I didn't show my hand? :cry:

"The Curmudgeon"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.