New Havana Cigars

Started by BlackIrish, 07/13/2009 08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackIrish

I just received my first shipment from New Havana Cigars and I have to say that I am *very* impressed.  

I'd been intrigued by NHC because they don't try to carry all brands; they focus on Pepin, Tatuaje, Cabaiguan, Illusione, Cruzado, La Riqueza, Pinar del Rio, and similar "boutique" lines.  

As you might have seen, NHC had an email deal with 15% off Pinar del Rio, plus a free sampler if you ordered more than $44 worth of PDR cigars.  I took advantage of the opportunity to pick up a line sampler of the PDR Clasico, a new Conn wrapped version, and a 5pk of the Oscuro coronas.  I also picked up a special sampler of 6 cigars that qualified me for free shipping.  

I placed the order late Thursday night, well after hours.  It arrived today.  Packaging was exceptional:  each set of cigars was in a vacuum sealed bag, each with its own HumiPak.  

All told, I got 20 cigars -- 14 PDRs, plus a sampler that included El Triunfador, Tat Cojonu 2009, La Riqueza dbl corona, a couple of Cabaiguan Guapos, and a highly regarded house blend -- for about $100, shipped, or about $5 apiece.  Not a bad deal considering that some of the cigars go for more than $10 each when bought individually.  Add to that the prompt shipping and excellent packaging, and the result is a happy customer and an enthusiastic recommendation.  
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

jomama20

very nice eddie, very nice....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.