F/S lots of stuff (20% below online)

Started by Jackal, 02/09/2015 06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackal

I am making room in my collection, and I am looking to get rid of a bunch of sticks.  I have put together a list of sticks that I wouldn't mind seeing go.  

I am using the box prices from CI (where applicable, and if they don't carry them, then Famous or Holts prices) and taking 20% off of that.

Pick and choose what you want.  Buyer pays shipping costs (flat rate domestic/ whatever it costs international).  I take PPal.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

cavenbk

Some nice stuff with some real age there. I wish I had the money because those Tat Havanas look good. :(
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

sjn1117

Nice selection.  I'm pondering some of them.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Joelala

Joe

ntanner

Man, wish I hadn't done any buying yet.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

mthomason1980

Jackal

Because of the responses and me running out of small boxes, I will need to use flat rate boxes for all further domestic purchases.

blue heron

Jackal

Great response so far.  Still lots of sticks available.

gpd4

My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

mpurtle01

Jackal

A lot of stuff has been flying off of the list.  Luckily, we haven't had too many conflicts yet.  I have updated the list, taking off everything that has been spoken for so far.

bmac7754

QuoteJackal - 2/10/2015  4:07 PM  A lot of stuff has been flying off of the list.  Luckily, we haven't had too many conflicts yet.  I have updated the list, taking off everything that has been spoken for so far.

Thanks again Jason, I sent the $$ today.  Some great deals, and how does one get an extra 1200 cigars? I wish I had that problem.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Rammstein142

"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

Newbhunter

headfirst

The ones you don't mind seeing go amount to over 1,000 sticks!  How many will you have left??  Impressive collection!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

clami

PM Sent.  Very budget friendly!!

Jackal

Joelala

Received mine today, thanks Jason. Feedback is done.
Joe

bmac7754

Got mine today as well.  Some 5 Vegas Relics, and Illusione Cuchillos Cubanos 42 & 46.  Thanks Jason

mthomason1980

Received my sticks today I purchased from Jackal!!!

clami

Received mine today.  Thanks Jason.  Feedback left.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.