August Member Sponsored Geek Critique (First Two Weeks)

Started by junglepete, 06/10/2015 06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

This Geek Critique has been generously sponsored by ntanner (Neal).  The next 3 members to respond here in the thread that have not done one or are lined up to do one in the last 2 months.

1. DRuff (Doug)

The Cigar: Partagas Cifuentes Maduro Robusto  

The Hype: A darker, meatier Partagas. This new Partagas employs a dark, Connecticut Havana Media Tiempo wrapper leaf stuffed to the gills with Dominican long-fillers. This medium to full-bodied lip-smacker delivers a bold profile filled with notes of espresso, spices, wood, and sweet cream. If you have yet to try a Partagas...where have you been? The time has never been better to experience one of the most savory blends of the market.

The Reviewers:

2. Bmac7754 (Brian)
3. Cigary (Gary)
4. Kevin48438 (Kevin)
5. mthomason1980 (Matt)

Due Date: July 25, 2015

Note: A reviewer who posts their review late will receive neutral feedback. A reviewer who does not post at all will receive negative feedback. There are always exceptions to the rule and a reasonable excuse for tardiness or a no show will be respected and thus not counted against the reviewer. Our sponsoring members and our administrators make the choice of who is to participate in any particular Geek Critique and can be better informed of their choices with this new initiative in place.

Thanks again to Neal for taking this one on and providing the cigar. THANKS!! And happy smokin' :meansmoke:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

DRuff

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Cigary

ntanner

Just need a couple more volunteer's then I will get these shipped out.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

appollo

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Kevin48438

"I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

"There are two things worth living for, one is a good cigar, the other is a better one." - Unknown

mthomason1980

Mojo66

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

ntanner

OK, I got
   DRuff  (Doug)
   Bmac7754 (Brian)
   Cigary (Gary)
   Kevin48438 (Kevin)
   mthomason1980 (Matt)

Thanx for stepping up guy's. Let me make sure Pete has the same list and I will get these out at the beginning of next week so you can give them a little rest before the review is due.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

headfirst

I'll be looking forward to reading this one, nice choice.   :thumbsup:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Cigary

appollo

ntanner

OK, cigars are in rout to you guy's.

Tracking#'s are DRuff (Doug) 9505 5112 4593 5173 0392 03

bmac7754 (Brian) 9505 5112 4593 5173 0391 66

Cigary (Gary) 9505 5112 4593 5173 0391 80

Kevin48438 (Kevin) 9505 5112 4593 5173 0391 97

mthomason1980 (Matt) 9505 5112 4593 5173 0391 73

Thanx for participating guy's, I look forward to you're reviews. They should be to every one by Thursday.
This will give them a chance to rest a little before the 7/25 due date.

bmac7754

ntanner

bmac7754

Got mine in today from Neal with a couple ride alongs.  Thanks, looking forward to smoking it.

DRuff

Received as well, (along with the hitchikers).  In the humi getting comfy, look forward to giving it the once over!

Thanks !

:bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  

DRuff

I have no idea why the

things are in there !

bmac7754

QuoteDRuff - 6/25/2015  10:35 AM  I have no idea why the

things are in there !

That is weird.  Mine do that sometimes when I post and then go back to edit it as I see you did. 

ntanner

Glad they made it, they should all be in by today so they can get a little rest before the review is due.

mthomason1980

Got mine today with the same tag alongs as bmac, thanks Neil looking forward to doing this review.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.