2015 Camacho Liberty Distribution

Started by wescat, 06/23/2015 04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wescat

Hello Geeks.

Camacho is offering an early release on the 2015 Camacho Liberty's, same as last year.

And once again, David and Andy at Cigars At Your Price are to thank for getting the Geeks in on a great deal on these cigars, AND for AGAIN sponsoring a Geek Critique of the 2015 Camacho Liberty.

I have to tell David ASAP what my early release commitment is. He didn't give me a cut off date. My guess; it's a day or 2.

If you don't get in on the early release, get in anyway, you'll just get your cigars at a later date.

The hype from the press release: "The blend is a cocktail of sweet, salty and savory all-Nicaraguan tobaccos, the first ever for a Liberty Series release."

For those new to CG, I've done this for a few years now. You can check my feedback to gauge how I deal with BOTL's.

2014 Distribution:  http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=29132.0

2013 Distribution:  http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=19418.0

2012 Distribution:  http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=14622.0

2011 Distribution:  http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=9774.0

Distribution will be the same as last year, cuz it went smooth as silk: orders, payment and shipping will be done directly from CAYP. Their standard shipping rates shall apply: free shipping on orders over $200, $8 shipping on orders under $200.

The price went up $0.50; Cigars will be $13.00 per. IMO, it is a good price. And yes, if you buy a full box, you do get the chest.

CAYP will again be sponsoring this years Geek Critique of the 2015 Camacho Liberty; 5 of the participants in this box split will be selected as Geek Critique'ers, and get an extra (free) Liberty for the GC.

When responding please use this response format:

Yes I'm in, put me down for XX cigars.

I am/am not interested in being a Geek Critique reviewer.

You must PM me your email address, cuz ordering/payment/timing instructions will be sent via email.

Thanks, and y'all Enjoy the Tobacco.
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

StogieDad

Always a pleasure Kevin.  I'll gladly do a fiver and I'd do a GC if needed.  Thanks brother!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

horrido

I will do a fiver if possible also Kevin. PM sent great to see you doing this again regards Mark. :-)
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

dddddmorgan

Yes, I'm in, put me down for four.
I'd do a critique if needed.
Thanks as always.
Molon Labe!

mpurtle01

Yes, I am in for 5 cigars.

I am interested in being a reviewer.  

Chrism305

I'm in for 5, and I'm down for a review if there's a space. PM with addy forthcoming.

jharrisx5

I'm good for three of these beauties!  Must add to the collection...have all of the Liberty but am missing 2 of the 5 sizes from 2002 and 1 of the others that had 2 vitolas released...I think 2004...only have 1 of the 2 sizes from that year...

Hell yeah I want to do a review....
Puff Puff Give....

nkowal

In for 5
In for GC

Thanks for setting this up.

Vroomp

I'll do a fiver. No Critique, done mine for the year already........ :biggrin:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Cfickter

thanks again for setting this deal up,
Yes I am in for 5 this year
Yes, I would like to do the critique
PM sent with email

Chuck
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nirab

Yes I'm in, put me down for 4 cigars

I am interested in being a Geek Critique reviewer, but I did the Liberty last year, so put me at the bottom of the list. :-)

Thank you for your annual dedication to this great and worthy cause! You rock brother!  
 :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

ninfiction

Had a dream last night I was playing tetris with coffins so that must have been a sign.

Yes, I'm in. Put me down for 5.
Also willing to do the critique.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

ThinBlueLine

Yes I am in for 2 cigars.

Not interested in GC

Email on its way.
Thank you
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

DonM

Thank you for setting this up again Kevin. I would like 3 this year. I do not wish to do a review, I did one on 2013. Thanks again!

"The Curmudgeon"

Brlesq

Very nice of you to coordinate it again this year, Kevin!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

wescat

We are up to 56, thanks for all the responses.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

akira

Can I still get in on this?

Yes I'm in, put me down for 3 cigars.

I am not interested in being a Geek Critique reviewer.

Thanks for setting this up and for contacting me personally for the reminder.  I know I haven't been around lately, but hopefully I can get back on full time soon.  :biggrin:
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

wescat

OK, that's 3 boxes. Who else wants to get in on the early release?
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

PETE314

Well........you know I will be in for a few boxes....but I will have to get in on the later dates....I cant set it up with my guys fast enough....
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

wescat

QuotePETE314 - 6/28/2015  1:16 PM

Well........you know I will be in for a few boxes....but I will have to get in on the later dates....I cant set it up with my guys fast enough....

No problem Pete, get in when you can.

The Early Release order will be placed tomorrow morning.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

ninfiction

Could you post a note here when the email goes out? I'm sure it'll hit my junk mail and usually I go through there but just in case I don't want to miss it.

wescat

Quoteninfiction - 6/30/2015  3:29 PM

Could you post a note here when the email goes out? I'm sure it'll hit my junk mail and usually I go through there but just in case I don't want to miss it.

Will do Brian.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

wescat

Cigars are in at CAYP.

An email with ordering instructions has been sent to all 14 Geeks that are in on the early release.

YOU MUST ORDER AS PER THE EMAILED INSTRUCTIONS. And DO read the entire email, OK?

These Geeks have been chosen to do the Geek Critique:

mpurtle01
jharrisx5
nkowal
Cfickter 
ninfiction

Thank y'all, and Enjoy The Tobacco Dudes.....
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

mpurtle01

ninfiction

Thanks for the heads up Kevin. and the GC opportunity!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.