Bmac's 5 pack frenzy or something like that.

Started by bmac7754, 08/27/2015 01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

Been going through some stuffed humidors today and I got to let some go for room to breath and new ones coming in.  So I have made some 5 packs up, shipping within the U.S. $18 EA. 

Here are the cigars and pics to follow:

#5 -  (5) Man O’ War Seconds Ruination Robusto No. 1

#6 -  (2) Gurkha Black Dragon Fury Nublizer (1 ) Nub 460 Habano

(1)   Nub 460 Cameroon & (1) Cain F 460 Nub

#8 -  (2) Vegas de Santiago Heritage (2) Oliva Saison First Harvest 2009

(1)   Cuba Libre One Robusto

#10 –(3) 601 La Bomba Napalm & (2) 601 Steel Rod

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

bmac7754

I forgot to add the youngest batch in these is 266 days.  The majority is 800 days, and just about 15 have seen well over 1300 days.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

ntanner

Wow, nice looking stuff and already been aged some plus great pricing. You're in box is going to blow up.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

jharrisx5

If #1 is still available I'll take it...please pm your PP addy
Puff Puff Give....

bmac7754

Quotejharrisx5 - 8/28/2015  12:53 AM  If #1 is still available I'll take it...please pm your PP addy

Thanks, all yours.  Going out tomorrow.  If it matters, these were the babies in my humidor at 266 days old .

sar127

Great idea on the charity shipping!! Well done
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

bmac7754

biggsy16

Brian,
Send 13,15and 16 to Nathan for the troops.I will pay the shipping.Pm me with the total and thanks for doing this.
Cheers Rich
Never done being a Dad

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

bmac7754

Thanks Rich for doing that.  Tracking #'s have been sent to you and Nathan and on the troop link.
The list has been updated to show whats left.

biggsy16

Thank you Brian, always a pleasure dealing with you
Never done being a Dad

bmac7754

Still got some left if anybody interested.  $18 shipped in U.S.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.