Cigar Place - Additional 50% off discontinued (Box split anyone?)

Started by millarddj, 01/06/2016 06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

millarddj

Cigar Place is running a nutty special today:

http://cigarplace.biz/cigars/discontinued.html?

Additional 50% off shows in your cart when adding. I am tempted particularly by the Perdomo Edicion De Silvios or the 5 Vegas Series A (as low as $35 a box!!). There are a number of other options available as well.

Anyone interested in the Edicion De Silvio Maduro? I would consider a two- or three-way split on a box. No vitola preference.

Email offer: http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/?u=b5b2cb6fb91188f190a07b491&id=cbe71f6417&e=5aa40a76c9
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

mchammer

Promo code disc40 didn't work for me.

millarddj

Quotemchammer - 1/6/2016  9:24 AM

Promo code disc40 didn't work for me.

Read the above - there's no code necessary. An extra 50% off will automatically be applied to any/all discontinued items placed in your cart.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Gustoff

I'd split a box of the  "Perdomo Edicion De Silvio Maduro Double Corona" with you.
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Gustoff

I figure after the last couple days... I should just keep going!!! Anyone else have a split they want?!?!?!  :meansmoke:  :meansmoke:  :party:  :party:
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

millarddj

We're sitting at $80 (plus shipping) for a box of 10 of the double coronas. I'm going to pull the trigger. If anyone really wants in on this we can negotiate a three way.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

millarddj

I very much enjoyed the 5 Vegas Series A that I've had and might consider a box split on those as well. I have a preference for the robusto in that vitola.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Cfickter

Quotemillarddj - 1/6/2016  10:41 AM  We're sitting at $80 (plus shipping) for a box of 10 of the double coronas. I'm going to pull the trigger. If anyone really wants in on this we can negotiate a three way.

Hummmm Daniel " we can negotiate a three way" I wouldn't have guessed!

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

millarddj

QuoteCfickter - 1/6/2016  10:19 AM

Quotemillarddj - 1/6/2016  10:41 AM  We're sitting at $80 (plus shipping) for a box of 10 of the double coronas. I'm going to pull the trigger. If anyone really wants in on this we can negotiate a three way.

Hummmm Daniel " we can negotiate a three way" I wouldn't have guessed!

:notamused:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Gustoff

Quoteheadfirst - 1/6/2016  11:52 AM  What happened to "I'm tapped out" Justin?   :biggrin:

I blame it on peer pressure!  :hityou:  :hityou:  

~Ernest Hemingway

Ken Kelley

The Serie A Anomalys are worth a serious look. They are great winter smokes. Thanks for bringing this deal to our attention!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

StogieDad

I "may" have bitten on the Edicion De Silvio before I saw this post...:biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

sar127

Thanks OP, I bought a couple of HC2s that I liked and a cool Cohiba ashtray. Appreciate the tip!
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

Gustoff

Received my Perdomo's from Daniel today. Had some excellent hitchikers as well! Apparently my bombing others means it opens me up to getting bombed myself. Thanks for a great split and bomb!

~Ernest Hemingway

terrys1991

"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

cmmayo

Saw today's email from them and thought I would post here. The La Riqueza is a great cigar from Tatuaje and rolled at My Father Cigars in Esteli.

http://cigarplace.biz/all-brands/la-riqueza-cigars/la-riqueza-cabinet.html

Reminder: The 50% off doesn't show up until you add them to your cart.

If anyone out there decides to go for the Cabinet No. 5 Petite Corona (50 cigars at about $2.90 ea.) and needs someone to go in for a 10-pack, send me a message.
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Cfickter

Quotecmmayo - 1/20/2016  3:37 PM  Saw today's email from them and thought I would post here. The La Riqueza is a great cigar from Tatuaje and rolled at My Father Cigars in Esteli.  http://cigarplace.biz/all-brands/la-riqueza-cigars/la-riqueza-cabinet.html  Reminder: The 50% off doesn't show up until you add them to your cart.  If anyone out there decides to go for the Cabinet No. 5 Petite Corona (50 cigars at about $2.90 ea.) and needs someone to go in for a 10-pack, send me a message.

One of Jessica Padron's favorite cigars  

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Jackal

QuoteCfickter - 1/20/2016  2:07 PM

Quotecmmayo - 1/20/2016  3:37 PM  Saw today's email from them and thought I would post here. The La Riqueza is a great cigar from Tatuaje and rolled at My Father Cigars in Esteli.  http://cigarplace.biz/all-brands/la-riqueza-cigars/la-riqueza-cabinet.html  Reminder: The 50% off doesn't show up until you add them to your cart.  If anyone out there decides to go for the Cabinet No. 5 Petite Corona (50 cigars at about $2.90 ea.) and needs someone to go in for a 10-pack, send me a message.

One of Jessica Padron's favorite cigars  

They are awesome cigars

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

nirab

I had my eye on the Tres Reynas, but man, my budget is short right now. Still paying for my son's broken ankle... :sad:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

nirab

Quotecmmayo - 1/20/2016  2:37 PM

Saw today's email from them and thought I would post here. The La Riqueza is a great cigar from Tatuaje and rolled at My Father Cigars in Esteli.

http://cigarplace.biz/all-brands/la-riqueza-cigars/la-riqueza-cabinet.html

Reminder: The 50% off doesn't show up until you add them to your cart.

If anyone out there decides to go for the Cabinet No. 5 Petite Corona (50 cigars at about $2.90 ea.) and needs someone to go in for a 10-pack, send me a message.

Good to see ya on here, Corey!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

cmmayo

--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

nirab

Quotecmmayo - 1/20/2016  3:59 PM

They unblocked Cigar Geeks at work.

:angel:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :bigthumbs:

We need to get together soon brother! :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.