nwb's Spring Cleaning - Samplers, Boxes (Price Drop)

Started by nwb, 02/06/2016 06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwb

It is time to let go of a few cigars I'll never get around to smoke.  As usual, it will be first PM, first serve unless someone is interested in a large portion. The samplers include shipping, and if you buy 10+ off of the singles list, I'll pay shipping.

For any purchases made tonight/tomorrow, I'll try to get them packaged up tomorrow and in the mail Monday.  For anything purchased late tomorrow or during the week, it will most likely be the next weekend before they can be shipped. PM me with any interest, questions, or reasonable offers.

($60 Shipped) Drew Estate Sampler includes:
Drew Estate My Uzi Weighs A Ton (MUWAT) +11 x 5
Drew Estate My Uzi Weighs A Ton (MUWAT) Bait Fish x 5
Drew Estate My Uzi Weighs a Ton (MUWAT) KFC Fat Molly x 1
Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro x 4

($60 Shipped) 15 Cigar Multi-brand Sampler includes cigars such as:
Arturo Fuente, CAO, Don Pepin, EP Carrillo, Illusione, Oliva, etc.

Partial/Full Boxes:
Casa Fernandez Miami 35th Aniversario (7 Available) $8 each
Oliva/ Studio Tabac Serie V Melanio Robusto (20 Available) $5 each
Chief of Shaft

Gustoff

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

ntanner

You're killing me Nathan. :banghead:  Of all the F@*#n times to be on a buying freez. :cry:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

biggsy16

Never done being a Dad

Vroomp

I'll take those LFD's off your hands if they're not gone already......
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Cfickter

Some great pricing there Nate, will look it over
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

tjm0831

nwb

All PM's have been responded to, and the original post has been updated with what's left.
Chief of Shaft

nwb

Chief of Shaft

CharlieDon'tSurf

Great prices.  So many I would want.  Damn budget.

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Vroomp

Met with Nathan today and picked up my end of the spring cleaning sale~!  Thanks again Nate~!

I'm thinking there might be an extra stick in here.. :confused:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

nwb

Chief of Shaft

nwb

Sale updated with what's left.  Also, PRICE DROP on some of it.
Chief of Shaft

MacMac

nwb

Chief of Shaft

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

headfirst

:banghead:   When you know there's play money in the paypal account but you know you should be putting it back into the bank... :banghead:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Chadboskie

nwb

Original post updated again.  Only a couple of samplers left and some nice singles.
Chief of Shaft

tjm0831

nwb

Chief of Shaft

RDF

Got my Viaje Exclusivo Robustos and Tatuaje Limited Release Black Label Corona Gorda's from Nathan today.  Really looking forward to these.  Thanks Nathan!
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

MacMac

You still have some good looking smokes! But I gotta hold....  On spending that is...I hit a b&m shoot today.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.