Blind 20 Stick Samper FS

Started by ThinBlueLine, 02/07/2016 06:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThinBlueLine

Need to make some more humi space...$100 shipped CONUS only...PP/FF
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

Gustoff

Oh man... If I wasnt going to be overseas for the next 6 weeks, I'd be jumping all over this!
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

millarddj

If you don't mind waiting a few hours for PayPal - MINE!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

ThinBlueLine

HAHA damn bro...let's see if somebody new would like a chance in on the fun...if not it's all you...that fair?

Vroomp

Awesome opportunity for someone to fill up their humi with killer smokes~! :bigthumbs:

You can't go wrong with this deal folks~! :shades:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

headfirst

If my humis weren't overstuffed... :hitme:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

nirab

I'm still on a buying freeze, dangit!  :-(

Run one in April...please!  :biggrin:  :shy:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

millarddj

QuoteThinBlueLine - 2/7/2016  9:12 AM

HAHA damn bro...let's see if somebody new would like a chance in on the fun...if not it's all you...that fair?

Yup, I'm good with that!  :-)
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

ThinBlueLine

Bump or it's going to Dan

The Burn Ward

Quotenirab - 2/7/2016  4:01 PM

I'm still on a buying freeze, dangit!  :-(

Run one in April...please!  :biggrin:  :shy:

Ice age you mean ;-)

millarddj

:bump: on this in case any workday folk want a shot, because I am not greedy for it - just eager!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Mojo66

Go ahead Daniel, it's all yours. I speak for myself but I know I'm not alone that overspent on cigars and have nowhere to put them unless I again buy more storage space...

I'll be watching from the side lines with envy ;-)

By the way, "sidelines" is a reference to sports. There are two of them in the game of Football for example  :biggrin:

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Gustoff

QuoteMojo66 - 2/8/2016  8:55 PM  

Go ahead Daniel, it's all yours. I speak for myself but I know I'm not alone that overspent on cigars and have nowhere to put them unless I again buy more storage space...

By the way, "sidelines" is a reference to sports. There are two of them in the game of Football for example  :biggrin:

Bwahaha :lmao: Glad everyone has a sense of humor! 

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

millarddj

QuoteMojo66 - 2/8/2016  6:55 PM

Sidelines I can comprehend, it's why one dude has a back, and the others only have half- or quarter- backs that I don't understand! :confused:

Scott, PM me your paypal info again please when you see this and I'll shoot off the money if no one else steps in.  :-)
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

bmac7754

Quotemillarddj - 2/8/2016  8:13 PM  
QuoteMojo66 - 2/8/2016  6:55 PM  

Sidelines I can comprehend, it's why one dude has a back, and the others only have half- or quarter- backs that I don't understand! :confused:  Scott, PM me your paypal info again please when you see this and I'll shoot off the money if no one else steps in.  :-)

Dont forget the corner backs and linebackers, lol.  I'm still trying to figure out puppymonkeybaby

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

headfirst

I'm still trying to forget I ever saw it, I think my kids lost a little innocence watching that. :-0
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

McBryde

That commercial was all effed up!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

millarddj

Received the sampler today after a long wait on USPS (two day priority mail took five days to get here :?:), and it was well worth the wait. An absolute bomb, thank you Scott!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

ThinBlueLine

Glad it arrived don't forget to post the carnage. Thanks

appollo

Yea we need a post .These are awesome samplers. :-)

Vroomp

What sampler? I don't see any sampler?

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

millarddj

Made a post in *another* forum. Please see that. :biggrin:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

ThinBlueLine

Need some more space...another sampler is up for grabs!

tjm0831

SparklePony

How do we know they're blind?  Do they move around like Stevie Wonder?
Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.