Camacho Liberty - Anyone collecting them?

Started by Hot Stuff x, 03/11/2010 05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hot Stuff x

I had a 2008 Liberty resting in the Vinodor.  This month I picked up the 2006, 2007, and 2009.  I'm not trying to get them all, but just wondering if anyone else here has a collection of Liberty cigars, or even just the coffins.

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

nwb

Good idea - post some pics when you get a chance.  Oh, and PM sent.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Hot Stuff x

The 2009 hasn't come in yet..just won it on cigarbid.  I should have gotten two but I got outbid by $1
LES

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

wescat

I collect them. I split a box of 05's and a box of 09's with the botl that I smoke with. I have nine 2005's, four 2007's, two 2008's and twelve 2009's. I love the Liberty chests, they fit my cabinet shelves perfectly, and I tend to keep my high end cigars in them. The 2005 chest and coffins look really good with the American flag motif.
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Hot Stuff x

Kevin,  you're making me want to bid on that box of 2009s that is on the devil site this week.  Anyone interested in a split?

LES

nwb

I was reading on a another forum that a guy still has a couple of 2003 and 2004.  I didn't even know they went back that far  :confused: Probably worth a pretty penny for a collector, though.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Hot Stuff x

the first year was 2002 - they had something like 5 vitolas that year, but only 5000 of each.

In 2003 they started doing the coffins in the 11/18 format.

LES

wescat

Quotenwb - 3/13/2010  10:36 AM

I was reading on a another forum that a guy still has a couple of 2003 and 2004.  I didn't even know they went back that far  :confused: Probably worth a pretty penny for a collector, though.

nwb

They go back to 2002. The early years were offered in sizes other than 11/18.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

wescat

Quotenwb - 3/11/2010  6:37 AM

Good idea - post some pics when you get a chance.  Oh, and PM sent.

nwb

Nathan asked for pics. Here are the three liberty chests I store smokes in.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

dieselcricket

"....but I also smoke when I'm by myself and it makes me feel like I'm not by myself. If you have a cigar, it's like a little bit of company."--George Lopez

nwb

Chief of Shaft

southernpacifico

Things I believe:
Life is too short not to pull the trigger!
The best cigar, I haven't smoked yet.
Everyone needs something to believe in, I believe I'll have another Scotch (Beer, Rum, Bourbon..) and Cigar!! The choices are endless......
SMOKE ON BOTLs

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.