January Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 11/03/2018 11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

This Geek Critique has been generously sponsored by ninfiction (Brian)

The Cigar: Viaje Skull and Bones M?stery BP 2018

The Specs: A M?stery so far

Country Manufactured:
Wrapper:
Filler:
Binder:

The Hype:

From Halfwheel - "The star of the show is the Viaje Skull and Bones M?stery BP 2018, the first M?stery release since 2015. The company declined to disclose any further details about the cigar, but it's listed as "BP" a likely sign that it is box-pressed.

Due Date: December 26th., 2018  

Shipping Restrictions: USA and Canada included.

The Reviewers: Must not have done a GC review in Oct, Nov, or Dec 2018. Minimum Veteran Status. **NOTE** Reviewers must be available to smoke the cigar by Dec 26,...Christmas time, crazy schedules, family events. Please consider your availability before volunteering.

1. appollo (Stephen)
2. bstessl (Brian)
3. McBryde (Emerson)
4. Koop (Michael)
5. 05Venturer (Kent)

Note: A reviewer who posts their review late will receive neutral feedback. A reviewer who does not post at all will receive negative feedback. There are always exceptions to the rule and a reasonable excuse for tardiness or a no show will be respected and thus not counted against the reviewer. Our sponsoring members and our administrators make the choice of who is to participate in any particular Geek Critique and can be better informed of their choices with this initiative in place.

Thanks again to Brian for taking this one on and providing the cigar. THANKS!! And happy smokin' and Happy Holidays! :cigarman:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

appollo

Would like to do this one .My last review was Sept.I think.

ninfiction

You're in Stephen.

I'd like to get this full so I can ship the cigars out in the next week allowing plenty of time for them to rest. I just got them myself this week.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

ninfiction

McBryde

"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

ninfiction

Koop

I'm still relatively new, but I'd like to give this a shot. If I'm included I can provide my current shipping address in San Diego.

ninfiction

QuoteKoop - 11/3/2018  1:57 PM

I'm still relatively new, but I'd like to give this a shot. If I'm included I can provide my current shipping address in San Diego.

You're in Michael, you can shoot me your address in a PM.

1 Spot left

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ninfiction

You're in Kent

That's 5. I'll get them mailed out this week. Thanks guys!

05Venturer

Quoteninfiction - 11/3/2018  4:27 PM

You're in Kent

That's 5. I'll get them mailed out this week. Thanks guys!

Thanks Brother :dancing:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Koop

PM sent, thanks!

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

McBryde

Thanks for offering up the cigars for the review Brian! I'm looking forward to the m?stery!

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

appollo

ninfiction

Brian, Em and Michael your packages go out tomorrow. Hopefully you all get them by this weekend.

Kent and I are herfing this weekend so I'll hand off.

Stephen and I have a proxy working so his package shouldn't be too far behind.

I'll post reminders along the way. The critique is due Dec 26th. The cigars are fresh so give them some time.

If anyone has questions let me know. Thanks guys!

Koop

Brian, I received my package today. The Skull & Bones is safely tucked away resting my humidor. Thanks for the bonus!

ninfiction

QuoteKoop - 11/9/2018  4:41 PM

Brian, I received my package today. The Skull & Bones is safely tucked away resting my humidor. Thanks for the bonus!

Glad they arrived, enjoy!

McBryde

Mine have landed as well. Letting it sit a bit! Thanks for the ride alongs!

E

ninfiction

QuoteMcBryde - 11/12/2018  8:47 AM

Mine have landed as well. Letting it sit a bit! Thanks for the ride alongs!

E

Glad to hear they made it. Enjoy!

ninfiction

Friendly reminder, You have about 3 1/2 weeks to get your reviews in.

appollo

Going to put the torch to mine tomorrow. :-)

McBryde

I need to get on this one as well, weather has been rainy and nasty here lately, it's supposed to clear up tomorrow, so I'll try to get mine done as well!

E

ninfiction

Better get moving guys only 11 days.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.