"The Christians met on the way many people who were going to their towns, women and men, with a firebrand in the hand, and certain weeds whose smoke they inhale which are dry weeds stuffed into a certain dry leaf in the form of a muset made of paper, like the ones the children make on the day of the Holy Ghost; and burning a part of it, from the other part they suck or absorb or admit the smoke with breathing." -Christopher Columbus, from his Navigation diary

Main Menu

StogieDad is letting a few go.....SALE!

Started by StogieDad, 11/18/2019 11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

OK, so been doing a little humidor shuffling and trying to buy a little room.  No secret, you always win with me.  I did a few samplers, and then the ever-popular grab bag where I select you a nice package from my well-aged and extensive selection.

PM me interest, PP for funds, add $6 shipping for any order, even if you do multiples.  Step right up!

HVC Sampler $35

2 x HVC La Rosa 520
1 x Serie A
1 x San Isidro
1 x 2015 Edicion Especial

New Breed Connies - $45

2 x Henry Clay War Hawk Robusto
1 x CAO Signature Series (Broadleaf Binder)
1 Charter Oak Corona
1 x Crowned Heads Luminosa Robusto
1 X Ave Maria Immaculata
2 x JDN CT Robusto

New Stuff Sampler - $45 - SOLD

1 x Todos Las Dias Robusto
1 x Tatuaje ME 2
1 x Tatuaje Negociant
1 x Guardian of the Farm Nightwatch
1 x Illusione OneOff
1 x Crowned Heads Juarez

Alec Bradley Mix $35

2 x Magic Toast Robusto
2 x Maxx Black Robusto

1 x Nica Puro Robusto
1 x Mundial 

Winter Smokes - $50

10 Corona or smaller smokes, picked just for you for those chilly winter days.  Will include some of my favorites from Curivari, Joya, Illusione, Punch, and more.  Maybe even a little something from down south, who knows.

Budget Smokes - $40

So nothing I have is a truly “budget” smoke, but you will receive 15 daily smokes from well known brands, maybe some older discontinued stuff, who knows what I’ll box up.  You won’t lose at $40 though…

Custom Sampler

10 Sticks for $50, 20 for $100.  All excellent smokes, at least one “high-end” smoke per pack.  Nobody loses on this one.  Roll the dice.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Michael you make a very tempting offer
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

StogieDad

One sampler gone and a couple of customs.  Still got plenty.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Kid Montana

I want some of these, but would need to sell some of what I already have to buy them. :hitme:

I'd rather have a cigar...

StogieDad

QuoteKid Montana - 11/20/2019  10:06 AM

I want some of these, but would need to sell some of what I already have to buy them. :hitme:

Haha, I know the feeling brother.  That is what gets you into needing to get rid of them.  :banghead:
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Murphy223

Tempted  :biggrin:   Will let you know shortly

StogieDad

You know you want it, go ahead and bite....:biggrin:
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

Hey guys did some humidor sorting this weekend and need to make some more room.  Particularly samplers because I can really hit your wheelhouse.  Anybody want to spin the wheel or have anything you are looking for I can build around?
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

headfirst

If I hadn't bought so much in 2020...any newbies to the site out there wondering, bite on this, Michael will take good care of you  :bigthumbs:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

StogieDad

Thanks guys!  Still got some good stuff available.  Let me know if you are looking for a particular brand or type and I will put you together something special.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.