Unlimited Pass Without End: Part Deux

Started by NES Tek, 07/09/2010 06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NES Tek

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Unlimited Pass Without End: Part Deux'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

NES Tek

Step right up folks! The Unlimited Pass runs again! Like a Phoenix, it has risen from the ashes!
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

ratboy

Thanks for doing this. You're a good BOTL.

NES Tek

Sent out some invites to those who were in the previous Unlimited pass, and those who also showed interest in it.

nwb

Once things settle down around here, I'll join Nick.  Thanks!
Chief of Shaft

lowpro75

Thanks for the invite.  I'm again on a pass hiatus, if you look at my now updated humidor, 90% of my inventory is one or two cigars, probably 60% of which need to be smoked and reviewed.  Passes are a big reason for that, which is good, but now I feel like I'm behind on a school project. :sad:
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

qman22

Thanks for the invite, but I need to sit this one out for now.  My stock is a little low at the moment, so I'll probably try to jump in later
Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

NES Tek

That's the spirit Bob!

No worries for those who can't join.

akira

I'm in, but put me at the end.  Thanks.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

NES Tek

With Mike that makes 9. A few more invites are still out. Once we have a good number we'll kick this thing off!

DocJazzRH

We're off like a turd of hurddles....  :bump:
Rich ()=iii=<

Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself .. J. Wagner

At least a bad conscience can make life interesting -- Kierkegaard

NES Tek

QuoteDocJazzRH - 7/12/2010  8:50 AM

We're off like a turd of hurddles....  :bump:

:lmao:

NES Tek

Come on Laddies and Gents! You know you want in. No reason not to go for it!

junglepete

Hey Nick, thanks for the invite...maybe I'll jump in when I get back south after the summer.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Brlesq

Me too Nick.  Thanks for the invitation.  I'll try and jump in towards the end of the summer.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

gitfiddl

I'm gonna have to pass on this one right now.  I'm in the same boat as Rich.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

kennyg

Hi Nick,

I put a request in to join this pass, if your looking for new people to get in on passing with I would appreciate being added to the list.

Thanks for managing the pass !

KennyG :-)
KennyG : )

NES Tek

Quotekennyg - 7/18/2010  10:07 AM

Hi Nick,

I put a request in to join this pass, if your looking for new people to get in on passing with I would appreciate being added to the list.

Thanks for managing the pass !

KennyG :-)

You're in Kenny.

NES Tek

Alright folks. We've got a big list ready, and this thing is about to kick off. My schedule is a little hectic, but I will have this off sometime this week. It's going to Larry first since he has a little business to take care of. And since it's a continuation of his previous pass (R.I.P.), I'm more than happy to send it his way.

Thanks to all who have signed up. For those who couldn't this round, we'll see you next round.

Stay tuned for further updates!
 :dancing:

Macabre

Thanks for including me in this pass.   It will be my first. :dancing:
"Why are shapeshifting aliens from another universe coming here to steal frozen heads?"

----Agent Phillip Broyles, Fringe

kennyg

Nick,

thanks for adding me to the pass !  

KennyG : )

NES Tek

I'm getting this together (finally crawling out of my cubical of hell) and should have this off by tomorrow.

NES Tek

Ok, I got this out on Saturday, but wasn't able to post until today. Looks like you might get it today Larry. Sorry for not being able to give you a better heads up.

NES Tek

One thing I just realized Larry. The 5th cigar in the pass is not from Cigar.com, but from CigarsInternational. It's part of the Legends series. I put the wrong name when trying to put these in during my sleepy haze. Would you mind updating it Larry?

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.