Find the hidden songs for a CUBAN!!!!

Started by Bob Cordell, 09/14/2010 10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Cordell

So, be the first to name the most hidden songs in my nonsense and you win a Cuban cigar, PM me your list. Name them in the thread and your Disqualified!

Here goes...

So, I met a friend of yours today and he said whats going on? I said I'm working for a living and he said thats what a working man does. I say my girlfriend does too, she works hard for the money, as a matter of fact, here comes my girl! He said she used to be mine. I miss her so he said and I replied I bet you do...

Later, I went downtown to Alices' restaurant, instead of the sad cafe and ordered the special, the cheeseburger in paradise. The waitress says what would you like something to drink and I said I like beer! I love the tiny bubbles in beer! She says I love yesterdays wine! I asked for a ashtray, she says here babe but its pretty full, I said thats ok cause I'm down to my last cigarette.

Later I thought I'm goin' down to the bar for some misery and gin. I walked in and thought I love this bar! There were dim lights and thick smoke and sat beside a girl, some fella said she only smokes when she drinks, must be a man-eater I thought! I asked her about sharing the night together and she told me to get lost! I got nothing to lose so I asked again then she kissed me...

Woke up the next morning thinking I went to bed with a ten and woke up with a two! Oh no, aint living long like this I thought!  Damn, why do I always think dont the girls all get prettier at closing time? I had to leave, I walked out into the pouring rain, just a fool in the rain actually was what I was!

Damn, oh what a night I thought, what a fool for the city! I wanna go home is all I could think...  

:lmao:

GO!!!!!!!!!!!
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Bob Cordell

I'll give it till tomorrow night!

NES Tek

There's some challenging ones in there for sure, but good fun!

mobarbq

Cool, what a neat idea.  PM sent.

Voexum

:confused: I have no clue, infact i'm lost in the matter! lol

Cool Contest Bob!  :biggrin:
Christopher "Voexum"
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Voexum

"A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points but it is by no means the most interesting." - The Doctor

Hot Stuff x

Great contest....I found a bunch of songs but I'm sure I'm missing just as many.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Brlesq

Nice idea for a contest, Bob.  I started into it but got dizzy trying.  Too many details for me. (Just like Rebecca's humidor contest.)   :-(
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Ken Kelley

If it was a "find the hidden guns" contest I would have a chance but I'm lost with the songs.  :mad:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

nwb

Way, way too much work for me.  Cool contest, though!
Chief of Shaft

DennisA

Just the song titles?  No need to list artists?

Edit to add:

I think this contest is rigged to favor the professional (or semi-pro) musicians in our midst!  :shades:

;-)
Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

Ken Kelley

QuoteDennisA - 9/15/2010  8:50 AM

Just the song titles?  No need to list artists?

Edit to add:

I think this contest is rigged to favor the professional (or semi-pro) musicians in our midst!  :shades:

;-)

Gee, whatever would it be to give you that idea?  :biggrin:

I think one of those no-class action suites is in order here!  :mad:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Bob Cordell

Actually bishes the one who is leading has no musical background as far as I know!

:biggrin:

lowpro75

That whole thing is a song by Ricky Martin.

Live la vida loca, baby!

Did I win?
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Bob Cordell

NES Tek

Quotelowpro75 - 9/15/2010  6:38 AM

Live la vida loca, baby!

Did I win?

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

nwb

Quotelowpro75 - 9/15/2010  9:38 AM

Live la vida loca, baby!

Did I win?

:lmao:
Chief of Shaft

PA.pierced2010

Quotenwb - 9/15/2010  7:47 AM

Same here.  I am lazy and would miss songs even if I tried.  :cry:
"The difference between a man and his valet: they both smoke the same cigars, but only one pays for them"
Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

Jackal

QuoteBob Cordell - 9/15/2010  6:29 AM

Actually bishes the one who is leading has no musical background as far as I know!

Nick, do you have any musical background?

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

lowpro75

Quotenwb - 9/15/2010  8:47 AM

Yeah Bob, this contest is almost as dumb and boring as trying to name which cigars are Nathan's favorite.  (no offense) :biggrin:
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Bob Cordell

Oh, I'm sorry...

:-(

My next contest will be name the biggest peckerhead on Cigar Geeks...

Uhemmm...RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

lowpro75

QuoteBob Cordell - 9/15/2010  1:07 PM

Oh, I'm sorry...

:-(

Uhemmm...RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

I accept your apology.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Jackal

QuoteBob Cordell - 9/15/2010  10:07 AM

That's no challenge  ;-)

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

NES Tek

QuoteJackal - 9/15/2010  10:05 AM

QuoteBob Cordell - 9/15/2010  6:29 AM

Nick, do you have any musical background?

I do actually, a lot. I don't know if Bob knows that though.
 :confused:

Still, anyone's game!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.