Davidoff Anniversary #3 Deal

Started by Brlesq, 10/20/2010 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

We've had discussions in the past that many CG members have not had the opportunity to try a Davidoff yet.  They are outstanding but very pricey vitolas.

Eddie (BlackIrish) posted the following deal on his Daily Deal thread today.  I couldn't believe when I saw it, but followed through with the retailer and just placed my order:

Smoke Inn: Super Premium Six Pack $29.95
2 - Davidoff Anniversary #3 6x50
2 - Punch Gran Cru II Torpedo 6x54
2 - Cohiba Black Corona 5.5x42
http://www.smokeinn.com/eshop/Weekly-Cigars-Special

The Davidoff Anniversary #3 is an outstanding cigar (rated here at CG between 4.5 and 5) that retails, even by the box, at around $19-$20 for a single.  Yes, the S+H here is $8.95, but for $38.90 (the price of the Davidoffs alone), its like getting the other 4 cigars for FREE. I can't tell you about that Cohiba, but the Punch Gran Cru No. 2 has been a staple in my collection for over 10 years, and it is also very good.

I'm excited about this order.  If you've always wanted to try these, here is your excuse.  :dancing:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Ken Kelley

That's a steal!  The Cohiba Black coronas are excellent cigars and run about $10 at the B&M and $147/box of 20 at CI.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

mountedshriner

Great deal if they didn't charge $8.95 shipping. As soon as I saw that I opted out. What a rip off. I realize the cigars are nicely priced but the shipping is bullshyt! Regardless, thanks for the heads up Eddie & Bruce.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

SenorPablo

Man, that still seems like a great deal including shipping.  I had to pull the trigger on this one.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.