February's Geek Critique (First Two Weeks of the Month)

Started by junglepete, 12/02/2010 01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

The cigar: Prodigy by Rocky Patel

The sponsors: BestCigarPrices.com and metalhead y cigarguy

The reviewers:

samhain2000
P.A.Peirced2010
wlfwalleye
ROTHNH
metalhead y cigarguy

Congrats to the review winners and a big shout out to metalhead y cigarguy and BCP for sponsoring this months Geek Critique. Your cigar should be smoked and reviewed by January 25th. Enjoy!
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Robert LG

Rob

metalhead y cigarguy

I too am looking forward to smoking this very nice looking cigar. Big thanks to BCP for offering up the cigars.  :thumbsup:
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

metalhead y cigarguy

I dropped 3 of the 4 packages off at the post office today.  Kyle your package should arrive on Thursday, Chris your package should arrive on Friday, and Rich your package should arrive next Saturday.  Ed your package is on standby, and your cigar is resting comfortably in my humi.  I will look for your PM with your updated address in January.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

ROTHNH

Samhain2000

Thank you, I will be home the week of Christmas or some time around there.
My wife will put it in one of my himidors for me.
Thanks!
A cigar is like a gun, you never know when you'll need one.

PA.pierced2010

I am honored to be chosen as a reviewer.
"The difference between a man and his valet: they both smoke the same cigars, but only one pays for them"
Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

wlfwalleye

:dancing: My package arrived yesterday and of course there were a couple of hitchhikers along for the ride.

Thanks Bryan! I appreciate the extras and am honered to be included in this.

metalhead y cigarguy

Glad they made it safe and sound. Looking forward to reading your critique. Thanks again for accepting.

ROTHNH

I'm a n00b at this ... will I get a PM here or an e-mail with a link so I can complete and submit my review of this RP Prodigy Torp?   It's due Jan. 25th.  I thought I'd post here instead of a PM.  I probably missed something.  Thanks in advance for the help.

junglepete

QuoteROTHNH - 1/8/2011  1:45 PM

I'm a n00b at this ... will I get a PM here or an e-mail with a link so I can complete and submit my review of this RP Prodigy Torp?   It's due Jan. 25th.  I thought I'd post here instead of a PM.  I probably missed something.  Thanks in advance for the help.

I'll PM Paul to post a link here in thread...thanks for the heads up!
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

ROTHNH

SenorPablo

Here you go folks.  If you go to this link:
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=cigrevs;area=critiques

You should see a link to the form at the top of the page if you are a reviewer.  If you don't see PM me to let me know.

Cheers!
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

ROTHNH

QuoteSenorPablo - 1/8/2011  4:56 PM

Here you go folks.  If you go to this link:
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=cigrevs;area=critiques

You should see a link to the form at the top of the page if you are a reviewer.  If you don't see PM me to let me know.

Cheers!
-Paul

Not sure the PM to Paul "took,"  so am posting it here as well:

"Hi Paul,

I'm new to this ... when clicking on your link to the Feb '11 Geek Critique, when I get there, the top of the page has a box "Geek Critiques" and under that in the box, there's "Cigar: (with a blank space) but scrolling down, the "Rocky Patel Prodigy" isn't an option.

I am ready to submit my critique ... please help.

Thanks."

metalhead y cigarguy

At the top of that page it will say something like click here to add a new staff review. That will open the page where you need to fill in the different fields for your review.

ROTHNH

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 1/16/2011  4:27 PM

At the top of that page it will say something like click here to add a new staff review. That will open the page where you need to fill in the different fields for your review.

Thanks Bryan.  That link at the top of the page wasn't there before, but after I read your post, I check it again and the link did show up.

I completed and submitted the review.

junglepete

If anyone has a problem submitting a review just mention it here and we'll get it fixed.
Guru of Frugality

mountedshriner

Looking forward to this review :dancing:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

PA.pierced2010

I just finished the cigar, and really enjoyed the RP Prodigy.  Thanks Bryan!
"The difference between a man and his valet: they both smoke the same cigars, but only one pays for them"
Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

NES Tek

Quotemountedshriner - 1/16/2011  9:47 PM

Looking forward to this review :dancing:

:word:
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

metalhead y cigarguy

Just submitted my review for the Prodigy.

Only a few days left to submit the review, so make sure you get them posted. If you have any questions about submitting the review be sure to ask.

junglepete

Okay Gents...three reviews in and two left to go. We would be looking for wlfwalleye and samhain200 to post there reviews and there is still a couple of days cusion time left. Cheers!
Guru of Frugality

wlfwalleye

Just finished typing my review up and submitted it.

junglepete

Quotewlfwalleye - 1/22/2011  10:08 PM

Just finished typing my review up and submitted it.

Awesome...thanks!
Guru of Frugality

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.