For Sale: Brand New Treasure Dome Humidor

Started by Brlesq, 03/12/2011 11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

I was so excited about buying this 250 cigar capacity humidor, only to find out after it arrived this week that it doesn't fit on my shelves with the rest of my humidors. :sad:  So I'll take a loss and it can be your gain!

Brand new, never used, Treasure Dome Humidor with dark burl finish and all original packing materials.  Perfect condition (no scratches or blemishes.  This is new - NOT an imperfect or second.)  Dimensions: 18" x 12" x 10.5".  Fully lined with premium Spanish cedar. Lid and floor are vented for improved air circulation. Includes two (2) large humidifying elements with magnetic strips, hygrometer, brass plate for engraving, brass key lock, hidden brass piano hinges, two (2) removable trays and five (5) cedar dividers.  Beautiful high gloss finish.

$120. (On sale at CI this was $159.99 + shipping. . . I'm eating the loss.)  U.S. delivery only (except AK & HA).

PM if interested.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nwb

Nice looking humi!  If I needed one, I'd be all over it. :shades:
Chief of Shaft

goathead

oh man i need one bad ... i will have to see on paid day if you still have it

Beegerply

I have one just like it great humi nice price on it, wish I needed one I would jump all over that.
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Robert LG

Man I am so tempted.  I am trying to do the El cheapo thing with coolidors until I decide on a end table or cabinet sized one.  If this takes very long I will have a hard time resisting at that price.
Rob

southernpacifico

SWEEEEEEEET

I just purchased a El Grande 300 count off of ebay.

Good Luck
Things I believe:
Life is too short not to pull the trigger!
The best cigar, I haven't smoked yet.
Everyone needs something to believe in, I believe I'll have another Scotch (Beer, Rum, Bourbon..) and Cigar!! The choices are endless......
SMOKE ON BOTLs

vw77guy

I just got a bigger humi last month.  Sux that it wont work for you.  good luck.

Jackal

I have one.  It's a great humidor but a BIG one.

It took me a week to season it.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

DonM

That sucks it didn't fit Bruce.  Nice humidor, I have seen them.  I am sure one of the fella's will scoop it up.  I do not need any more storage, I would just buy more than I do

"The Curmudgeon"

herfdude

QuoteJackal - 3/13/2011  1:17 AM

I haven't had to season a humidor in years.....

But it's time to do it again... :dancing:

Thanks Bruce   :biggrin:
"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time."  Mark Twain

Brlesq

This one is done.  Thanks, herfdude!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Jackal

My trick to seasoning a humi is to nuke the water for 15-20 seconds so that it is nice and warm (not hot).  Speeds up seasoning time dramatically.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Beegerply

Quoteherfdude - 3/13/2011  2:32 PM

QuoteJackal - 3/13/2011  1:17 AM

I haven't had to season a humidor in years.....

But it's time to do it again... :dancing:

Thanks Bruce   :biggrin:

You well like this humi
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

herfdude

QuoteJackal - 3/13/2011  1:35 PM

My trick to seasoning a humi is to nuke the water for 15-20 seconds so that it is nice and warm (not hot).  Speeds up seasoning time dramatically.

I'll give that a try.....

Fortunately I'm not in a hurry because I'm switching this one with another one located elsewhere, so I can take my time & get it well seasoned before I load any sticks into it....
"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time."  Mark Twain

nwb

Chief of Shaft

metalhead y cigarguy

Looks like a great humidor, but if I was to buy it I think I would be sleeping in my man-cave for the next month.  :-(
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

herfdude

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 3/13/2011  7:10 PM

Looks like a great humidor, but if I was to buy it I think I would be sleeping in my man-cave for the next month.  :-(

My wife & I have a "Don't ask, Don't tell" policy when it comes to:

my..... wine, cigars & cars

and her..... clothes, purses, shoes, hair, nails, spa treatments, etc

:lmao:  :lmao:

87North

Quotenwb - 3/13/2011  5:51 PM

This didn't last long...

They never do... :sad:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

87North

Quoteherfdude - 3/13/2011  11:19 PM

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 3/13/2011  7:10 PM

My wife & I have a "Don't ask, Don't tell" policy when it comes to:

my..... wine, cigars & cars

and her..... clothes, purses, shoes, hair, nails, spa treatments, etc

Wish I could get me a standing agreement like that... :-(
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

kennyg

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 3/13/2011  10:10 PM

Yeah if it was a 50 count humidor, well then you could put it on a shelf surrounded by books or dvds or something, but that humidor is H U G E  ! ! I measured my humidors against the measurements for the dome humi, and mine look small compared.

This one though, you would be sleeping in the man cave for sure !

KennyG : )

Brlesq

Quotekennyg - 3/17/2011  5:56 PM

Yeah if it was a 50 count humidor, well then you could put it on a shelf surrounded by books or dvds or something, but that humidor is H U G E  ! ! I measured my humidors against the measurements for the dome humi, and mine look small compared.

Glad that herfdude bought it so that you didn't end up getting divorced, Bryan!   :lmao:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

herfdude

QuoteBrlesq - 3/17/2011  5:20 PM

Quotekennyg - 3/17/2011  5:56 PM

Glad that herfdude bought it so that you didn't end up getting divorced, Bryan!   :lmao:

Sleeping in the man cave ain't that bad if you have CG.com, enough cigars & of course the "Keyboard for Men" posted earlier....

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=8438.0

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.