Jackal

Mike and I did some trading.

Here is what I got  :dancing:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

metalhead y cigarguy

I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

goathead

Robert LG

Rob

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

southernpacifico

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET

DUCK, Flying PIG
Things I believe:
Life is too short not to pull the trigger!
The best cigar, I haven't smoked yet.
Everyone needs something to believe in, I believe I'll have another Scotch (Beer, Rum, Bourbon..) and Cigar!! The choices are endless......
SMOKE ON BOTLs

Herfin' Chef

Nice One....(is the El Rey an ISOM?)

May you live to be a hundred years, With one extra year to repent! -Irish Blessing-
-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

nwb

Chief of Shaft

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

Romeo

I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

herfdude

"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time."  Mark Twain

Dave S.

"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Jackal

QuoteHerfin' Chef - 3/17/2011  4:20 AM

Nice One....(is the El Rey an ISOM?)

That is one of the JR Library Edition cigars, Ivanhoe.

akira

Nice pic.  They sure do look good all lined up like that.  I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got in store for me too.   :biggrin:
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

kennyg

Nice cigars, and good photo.

You can tell if your a cigar guy, if when viewing photos as the one at the top of this thread, you smile slightly, your eyes start to unfocus, your saliva glands kick in , and your mind imagines the pleasure of having one of those sweet cigars lit and in hand........... then you suddenly realize co workers are looking at you and you snap back to reality.........  is it just me or does this happen to anyone else ?

life is good !
KennyG : )

Jackal

Quoteakira - 3/17/2011  8:11 AM

Nice pic.  They sure do look good all lined up like that.  I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got in store for me too.   :biggrin:

You do like backwoods and Thompson Iguanas right? :biggrin:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

87North

Some nice looking sticks...  :biggrin:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

NES Tek

QuoteJackal - 3/17/2011  8:20 AM

Quoteakira - 3/17/2011  8:11 AM

You do like backwoods and Thompson Iguanas right? :biggrin:

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Jackal

What I don't get is I sent packages to both Akira and NWB on the same day.  The one to Mike had to go from Southern California to Northern California.  The PO lists it as just being sorted through their processing facility.  The one to Nathan in Georgia is already delivered.

87North

QuoteJackal - 3/18/2011  2:12 PM

What I don't get is I sent packages to both Akira and NWB on the same day.  The one to Mike had to go from Southern California to Northern California.  The PO lists it as just being sorted through their processing facility.  The one to Nathan in Georgia is already delivered.

They probably sent it to their sorting facility in St. Louis so that could load it up on a goat cart back to Northern CA.   :mad:

Robert LG

Quote87North - 3/18/2011  2:13 PM

QuoteJackal - 3/18/2011  2:12 PM

They probably sent it to their sorting facility in St. Louis so that could load it up on a goat cart back to Northern CA.   :mad:

We mere mortals will never understand the inner workings of the highly intelligent and complex USPS.
Rob

akira

My end of the deal arrived and it is awesome!   Thanks Jackal!

Photobucket

:biggrin:  :dancing:
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

nwb

Chief of Shaft

87North

Looks like a great trade all around.   :biggrin:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.