Dave's Shirt Contest Prize Pack (updated pics)

Started by metalhead y cigarguy, 03/25/2011 06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalhead y cigarguy

Well, here it is... the shirt hand selected by Dave himself. I think its a keeper, pun intended.

Here are the tasty treats to go with the nice looking shirt. CAO Brazilia, RyJ Habana Reserve, Alec Bradley Maxx, Partagas Black Label, Alec Bradley Sun Grown, Carlos Torano Exodus 1959, Camacho Triple Maduro

(click to enlarge)

Thanks again for the contest Dave. Nice selection on the shirt and cigars. Once I get a chance I'll post a pic with me wearing the shirt.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

nwb

Great cigars!

Hideous shirt....

:biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Robert LG

Nice prize package Dave.  Enjoy Bryan!  :bigthumbs:
Rob

Dave S.

Nice sticks . . . you're not going to wear that shirt in public are you?
"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

Brlesq

Quotenwb - 3/25/2011  7:15 PM

Great cigars!

Hideous shirt....

I like the shirt!  Nice prize package, Dave!

We look forward to you modeling this for us, Bryan.  Maybe you could light all those cigars at once and stick them in your mouth like Lowpro's avatar!  :biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

jharrisx5

I'd wear it....and I'd smoke those sticks!

Nice prize pack!
Puff Puff Give....

nwb

QuoteBrlesq - 3/25/2011  7:49 PM
I like the shirt!

I try to refrain from wearing shirts with fish on them...
Chief of Shaft

dwig

Nice job Dave.

When you squint just right, you can see a midget stripper just below the left shoulder!
 :lmao:  :-0  :lmao:

I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say:  Hey look.  That one is shaped like an idiot!"

metalhead y cigarguy

QuoteBrlesq - 3/25/2011  4:49 PM

Quotenwb - 3/25/2011  7:15 PM

Great cigars!

Hideous shirt....

I like the shirt!  Nice prize package, Dave!

We look forward to you modeling this for us, Bryan.  Maybe you could light all those cigars at once and stick them in your mouth like Lowpro's avatar!  :biggrin:

Modeling no, pic wearing the shirt yes. Multiple cigars at one time no, but I will enjoy them all on different occasions.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

goathead

Beegerply

I like the shirt, and some nice sticks Dave.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

Bob Cordell

Clean your rims withh that shirt!
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

gitfiddl

QuoteBob Cordell - 3/25/2011  9:47 PM

Clean your rims withh that shirt!

Bite me, Bob! :biggrin:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

gitfiddl

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 3/25/2011  7:11 PM

Well, here it is... the shirt hand selected by Dave himself. I think its a keeper, pun intended.

Here are the tasty treats to go with the nice looking shirt. CAO Brazilia, RyJ Habana Reserve, Alec Bradley Maxx, Partagas Black Label, Alec Bradley Sun Grown, Carlos Torano Exodus 1959, Camacho Triple Maduro

(click to enlarge)

Thanks again for the contest Dave. Nice selection on the shirt and cigars. Once I get a chance I'll post a pic with me wearing the shirt.

You're very welcome, Bryan.  I hope you enjoy the cigars.  I really liked the shirt and was a little miffed that they didn't have one in my size.

Bob's just jealous!  A shirt like that is as close to tuna as he's been in a while...
 :rolleyes:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Bob Cordell

Quotegitfiddl - 3/25/2011  10:00 PM

(click to enlarge)

You're very welcome, Bryan.  I hope you enjoy the cigars.  I really liked the shirt and was a little miffed that they didn't have one in my size.

Bob's just jealous!  A shirt like that is as close to tuna as he's been in a while...

Rub it in!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

gitfiddl

QuoteBob Cordell - 3/25/2011  10:01 PM

Rub it in!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you wish you could!
 :lmao:  :lmao:

BlackIrish

:lmao: @all of this

Enjoy your winnings, Bryan!
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

zac

Outstanding!  That shirt is a keeper.   :lmao:

metalhead y cigarguy

QuoteBob Cordell - 3/25/2011  7:01 PM

Quotegitfiddl - 3/25/2011  10:00 PM

(click to enlarge)

Rub it in!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao: That was great. :thumbsup:

cmmayo

Awesome shirt. Really good cigars, but AWESOME shirt.

I frickin' JUST decided I need me a shirt like that.   :shades:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

87North

Great going Dave...  Nice shirt selection, and really nice cigar selection.  Hope you enjoy your prize immensely Bryan.

Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Hot Stuff x

Looks like a great shirt for herfing.

Congratulations, Bryan, and thanks again Dave for the contest!  It had to be a lot of work posting all those photos.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Dave S.

There's a homeless guy making the rounds of the neighborhood in a shirt just like that one.

Looks about right on him . . . .
"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.