Star Power Pass

Started by Brlesq, 07/12/2011 07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Star Power Pass'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

BlackIrish

Very cool pass.  Thanks for letting me play!
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

dwig

Thanks for the invite.
This will be my first time at a pass.  Looking forward to it!

I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say:  Hey look.  That one is shaped like an idiot!"

gitfiddl

Why not.  Thanks for the invite.  Do you like your Swishers with or without the woodtip?
 :shades:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Brlesq

Quotegitfiddl - 7/12/2011  9:10 PM

Why not.  Thanks for the invite.  Do you like your Swishers with or without the woodtip?

I'm not worried.  Mrs. Robinson says there hasn't been any woodtip at your house in a long time! :biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

nwb

I'm in!  Thanks for the invite.

Oh, and PM sent.
Chief of Shaft

Hot Stuff x

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Shukpaw

I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

BlackIrish

QuoteBrlesq - 7/12/2011  9:16 PM

I'm not worried.  Mrs. Robinson says there hasn't been any woodtip at your house in a long time! :biggrin:
:lmao:  :lmao:
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

gitfiddl

QuoteBrlesq - 7/12/2011  9:16 PM

To quote Ken: "Heh."

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

NES Tek

Tanks for the invite Bruce, bu tI'm going to have to stay out this time. I'm traveling a lot right now.
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Brlesq

UPDATE: This one filled up pretty quickly.  I'm going to give it a few more days to give 2 members a chance to get back from vacation and reply, and then I will put this in order and get it out next week.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

wlfwalleye

Thanks for the invite!

Been really busy with work and the farm. I'll play if you still have room.

MT21

This will be my first pass.  I'm looking forward to it.   :thumbsup:
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

Brlesq

Quotewlfwalleye - 7/16/2011  11:05 AM

Thanks for the invite!

Absolutely, Kyle. You were one of the two members I was waiting for, figuring you were on vacation and hadn't opened the invitation yet.  I guess not so much of a vacation, huh?   :-(
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Jackal

Thanks for letting me in this one

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Robert LG

I am sorry for not replying Bruce.  Somehow I overlooked the PM.  If you will still have me I would love to participate.  If not I understand completely.  I will also reply to your other PM tonight.  I guess that the last time I checked my inbox I was specifically looking for info from consti about our herf and just blew right through everything else.
Rob

DonM

Thanks for the invite. Looking forward to the pass!

"The Curmudgeon"

Brlesq

QuoteRobert LG - 7/16/2011  6:37 PM

I am sorry for not replying Bruce.  Somehow I overlooked the PM.  If you will still have me I would love to participate.  If not I understand completely.  I will also reply to your other PM tonight.  I guess that the last time I checked my inbox I was specifically looking for info from consti about our herf and just blew right through everything else.

We will squeeze you in, Rob. No worries.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Robert LG

QuoteBrlesq - 7/16/2011  6:59 PM

QuoteRobert LG - 7/16/2011  6:37 PM

We will squeeze you in, Rob. No worries.

Thanks for the invite and letting me in late.  I look forward to it!
Rob

akira

Thanks for the invite.  It looks like I've got the stock to participate.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

Ken Kelley

QuoteBrlesq - 7/16/2011  4:00 PM

Quotewlfwalleye - 7/16/2011  11:05 AM

Thanks for the invite!

Absolutely, Kyle. You were one of the two members I was waiting for, figuring you were on vacation and hadn't opened the invitation yet.  I guess not so much of a vacation, huh?   :-(

And I was the other one, looks like.  I found the invitation when I got back from 8 days on the pistol range up at Camp Perry and checked the mail. I didn't have access to either a computer or a TV the whole time so I haven't seen any news or anything. Is Obama still president??? I can always hope!

Thanks for the invite, Bruce, this one sounds pretty good.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Brlesq

Great, Ken, glad to have you!  I'll set up the pass order tomorrow and get it out.  After that, if anybody is going on vacation and thinks that the pass will hit them while they are away, we can either hold it up or do a switch up.    

This should be a fun one!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

MT21

I'm assuming that the pass will go in the order of acceptance?
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

Brlesq

QuoteHerb - 7/19/2011  12:01 AM

I'm assuming that the pass will go in the order of acceptance?

Not necessarily, Mark.  Usually we try to arrange it so its not crossing the country 5 or 6 times.  Order is set up now.  If anyone needs to switch a spot because of vacation/work, let me know.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.