March Madness Contest 2024

Started by raize, 03/11/2024 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

Quote from: StogieDad on 04/10/2024 09:09 AMThanks guys, enjoyed it.  Came down to the last game, unfortunately I had another bracket that Purdue winning would have netted me $500, but this is a pretty sweet consolation prize.
Sticks hit the PO today, I forgot to put a note in there but the cigars from CA are from me.  Enjoy.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

raize

Sorry for the delay. Shipped them Friday and they are due for delivery tomorrow. Tracking sent via PM.
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

StogieDad

Thank you Gary and Jason for the prize sticks.  I will post a final pic once I get the last package, nice little haul for our group, thanks!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Fatroach72

I am in the late freight!! BUT I will be sending mine off tomorrow. Apologies for being so late. Life had other plans this week.

StogieDad

Quote from: Fatroach72 on 04/27/2024 12:36 AMI am in the late freight!! BUT I will be sending mine off tomorrow. Apologies for being so late. Life had other plans this week.

No worries at all my friend!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Fatroach72

Here we go!
USPS #9500115055824122437686

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.