"A fine cigar is like a fine woman. They come in all shapes and sizes. Treat them tenderly and lovingly. Caress their skin, admire their beauty, fondle them with reverence. Bring them slowly to your lips, enjoy their flavor, their aroma. Contemplate their essence, their dependability, and forgive them their weaknesses - if there be any. Revel in the rituals, their simplicity and their enduring meanings. Do these things, my son, and the blessings of life shall always be upon you." -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Main Menu

My introduction to the Cigar Geek world

Started by 07streetbobryder, 07/05/2014 11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo66

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

BlackIrish

(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

05Venturer

:welcome: from NW WI Chad!! You have found a great group!!
 :thanx: for your service  :usa:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Mautrak

Kman

Welcome from PA!! And thank you for your service :usa:
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

nirab

Welcome from beeuutaful Buda, Texas!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Beegerply

Welcome Chad to CG were are you in Illinois, I'm in the Quad Cities Moline area. and thank you for your service  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

gpd4

My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

gpd4

My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

07streetbobryder

QuoteBeegerply - 7/7/2014  8:20 AM  Welcome Chad to CG were are you in Illinois, I'm in the Quad Cities Moline area. and thank you for your service  :biggrin:

I'm in Great Lakes right now. 

nwb

Welcome to the site from Atlanta!  And thank you for your service!
Chief of Shaft

timpellis

Welcome and thank you for your service!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.