If anyone is curious to ask him about the situation    281-543-8443    :shy:

Please post what he said?

05Venturer

Quotedooshdob12 - 3/28/2022  5:21 PM

Quote05Venturer - 3/26/2022  8:37 AM

Seems I (we) have been lied to fellas.  :angry:

Sorry, guys, been a busy week! Received! Man what a great selection of sticks.
I'll do my takes and puts this evening / tomorrow and pass it Monday morning's mail.

Edited by MrMoke 3/12/2022 5:35 PM

-----
"The older I get the more I realize I cannot please everyone. However, pissing everyone off is a breeze
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

junglepete

I am currently in touch with someone who knows Michael and who is trying to fix this. I will keep you all informed as things progress, or not progress. Fingers crossed.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

headfirst

Quotedooshdob12 - 3/28/2022  6:21 PM

Do we have another fake account?
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

nirab

Quotejunglepete - 3/28/2022  6:06 PM

I am currently in touch with someone who knows Michael and who is trying to fix this. I will keep you all informed as things progress, or not progress. Fingers crossed.

Thank you Pete! :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Deener27

Quotedooshdob12 - 3/28/2022  5:21 PM

Why do we have a first time poster asking about this?

This is getting stupid now...

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Deener27

Quotejunglepete - 3/28/2022  6:06 PM

Thanks for looking into this.  Let's hope it works.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Brlesq

Quoteheadfirst - 3/28/2022  7:42 PM

Quotedooshdob12 - 3/28/2022  6:21 PM

Do we have another fake account?

Nothing gets by you!   :biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

junglepete

Update:

It is possible that the comment (account) of the newcomer was made by the gentleman who knows Michael Teane and I am in contact with but wishes to remain unnamed. A list of the cigars has been sent to this person. He is concerned that an illegality has occurred by having a personal phone number displayed in a public forum. He has been notified that all information displayed comes from public records, and that Michaels address is publicly displayed by Michael himself. This person has said that he will either get the package moving or pay the value of it. So far everyone is behaving respectfully and let's hope it remains that way and that this can be resolved.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

05Venturer

Quotejunglepete - 3/28/2022  8:32 PM

Update:

It is possible that the comment (account) of the newcomer was made by the gentleman who knows Michael Teane and I am in contact with but wishes to remain unnamed. A list of the cigars has been sent to this person. He is concerned that an illegality has occurred by having a personal phone number displayed in a public forum. He has been notified that all information displayed comes from public records, and that Michaels address is publicly displayed by Michael himself. This person has said that he will either get the package moving or pay the value of it. So far everyone is behaving respectfully and let's hope it remains that way and that this can be resolved.

A huge shout out to Pete who contacted me via PM and is being a huge help in trying to get this resolved. A true Geek Move on his part and shows we do have a lot of good people left here.
Thanks again Pete  :bow:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

arrow34

Thx Pete!   Keep us posted!  I just can't believe that someone would keep a pass in the first place.  I am glad you let that person know that all of the info was public info.

junglepete

Update:

For the life of me I cannot understand why my pics come up as links. If anyone could post the pic it would be appreciated. It is a note from somebody that knows Michael. So we'll give it a few more days and see what happens.
Guru of Frugality

Mautrak

Quotejunglepete - 3/29/2022  12:22 PM

Update:

For the life of me I cannot understand why my pics come up as links. If anyone could post the pic it would be appreciated. It is a note from somebody that knows Michael. So we'll give it a few more days and see what happens.

Your pics probably show up as links because you're so new around here.  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Thanks for your work on this one Pete. Fingers crossed . . . .

DRuff

appollo

Looks like this is going to workout,job well done  everyone extra thanks to Pete,Brian and Kent getting this back on track . :-)

arrow34

IF he had no intention of keeping them... why go silent.  Why not just post, hey got busy!  I have had to do that before.  We all get busy or have a life... sigh.

arrow34

DRuff

This needs to get moving. No intention of keeping them, then do your puts and takes or just send it along. ENOUGH already.

05Venturer

So this seems to be about as successful as beating a dead horse. The person in contact with Mr Moke hasn't been able to solve the situation either. Looks like Mr Joke is nothing but a thief. I have been trying to be as positive as possible in thinking there was a good excuse but it seems that is not the case. My personal thoughts is that he never intended on participating in the pass other than to steal the $275 worth of cigars and disappear like the dirty sonofabitch he apparently is (prove me wrong). I apologize for letting him in to the pass and giving him the chance to steal from our Cigar Family. He has now hidden his friends list on FB as he must have caught some flack from the people we were able to contact. I do believe in Karma and she can be a bitch and I hope she puts her big girl pants on for this sonofabitch. I would also hope that Mr Moke is banned from the site for being the piece of $hit he really is.
My one wish is that he could log in and read this as he has yet to log in since his theft. :angry:  :angry:
Kent

junglepete

Okay folks here is the update in a nutshell: Ass clown Micheal Teare steals box of cigars from a pass and is called on it without responding. We reach out to family members to persuade him to do the right thing. In steps his younger brother Super Nick Teare who swears his brother is a good guy and would not steal anything and that he will talk to him and if he can't get him to cough up the package then he himself will pay for the cigars. I send Super Nick the value of the cigars and we agree to give it a few days. Nothing happens. I reach out to Super Nick this morning and ask him what format he would like to use for payment. He informs me that he can not afford to pay for a brother who is too lazy arsed to mail
a package. My response was that his brother was not lazy at all, just a common criminal. I further wrote and told him he himself was not decent because he knew up front the cost of the cigars and could not afford them, but stole three days of our agreement to remain anonymous and my agreement not to further contact family members. He also said he would pass the buck onto another family member who had more influence over Michael. Whatever, when shyte falls, it does not fall far from the shyte tree. The last words from Super Nick Teare were "I hope you have a good Lawyer"". He was referring to all the "illegal" stuff posted here. I wonder what kind of Lawyers can be purchased by someone who can't afford $270.85.

P.S. the new guy who asked "what did he say" in this thread is surely Super Nick. His PUBLICLY displayed profile says so.
Guru of Frugality

headfirst

This guy owns a home and he's gonna petty thief this thing?  SMH, what a selfish loser.  I was honestly a little surprised that guy joined the pass.  Look back at what he smokes, it's all cheap stuff.

BTW I noticed he's in the monthly contest, someone may want to get with Paul to get him (and his brother) banned before tomorrow's drawing.  I'd hate to see him win that thing on top of all this.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

dooshdob12

I noticed junglepete edited out some conversations here :-

He blanket bombed my family who live over 4000 miles away from MrMoke. Some of these were minors and have not had contact with him for many years. This was also on my 50th Birthday (yeah, thanks for that Peter)

So, as you could imagine I was a little inebriated so thought I could do the right thing and pay back a 10 pack of Hamlet cigars that my lazy arse brother couldn't be arsed to forward on. I don't smoke so have no ideas about value of Cigars. I spoke to my Brother and he said he would send them on. No idea they were $280. If Peter decrees I cannot afford $280 then so be it. I must be skint. Glad he told me as energy prices here are on the rise and its costly to fill your car of fuel and to heat your home. Sorry, I digress.

So, Peter said this to me in a Private Message :-

"Nick, your promise with covering the cost is what kept the rest of the cigar community from taking the matters into their own hands and also keeping your identity private."

Go knock on his door. I can't be arsed anymore. I have tried my best

05Venturer

Quotedooshdob12 - 4/1/2022  2:22 PM

I noticed junglepete edited out some conversations here :-

He blanket bombed my family who live over 4000 miles away from MrMoke. Some of these were minors and have not had contact with him for many years. This was also on my 50th Birthday (yeah, thanks for that Peter)

So, as you could imagine I was a little inebriated so thought I could do the right thing and pay back a 10 pack of Hamlet cigars that my lazy arse brother couldn't be arsed to forward on. I don't smoke so have no ideas about value of Cigars. I spoke to my Brother and he said he would send them on. No idea they were $280. If Peter decrees I cannot afford $280 then so be it. I must be skint. Glad he told me as energy prices here are on the rise and its costly to fill your car of fuel and to heat your home. Sorry, I digress.

So, Peter said this to me in a Private Message :-

"Nick, your promise with covering the cost is what kept the rest of the cigar community from taking the matters into their own hands and also keeping your identity private."

Go knock on his door. I can't be arsed anymore. I have tried my best

So maybe if you were as you say "inebriated" you should not have made commitments you couldn't come thru on. Happy 50th but that sounds like a you problem Nick. You had no idea but yet you still made a commitment. correct? As far as "blanket bombing" bombing your family that was also to check and see if Michael had fallen ill or possibly worse. You should know that this community does all it can to help out and do the right thing, this time we were burned. If minors as you say are not able to see a message like this they should not be on Social Media until they are. Only person to blame for this whole mess is Michael (aka Mr Moke). I guess I am also partly to blame for taking a chance on a member that has been on our forum for 10+ years and believing people are mostly good. But as I said before Karma can be a nasty bitch. Don't try to put blame on anyone on this forum other than the person to blame which happens to be your brother.
Kent

05Venturer

I also am most likely going to be filing in small claims court in Fort Bend County TX
https://www.fortbendcountytx.gov/government/departments/justice-of-the-peace/precinct-4/civil

Maybe I will start a GoFundMe page to cover the costs
Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.