Macanudo 1997 Vintage Maduros

Started by Bob Cordell, 01/03/2023 09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Cordell

Hey guys, I bought a box of the Churchills, then I won TWO more boxes on Cigarbid.com😳

I paid $104 for the first box then won two more bids, one for $79.00 and another for $68. I don't need 3 boxes of these so I'm going to sell a box for the lowest bid. The box is still sealed so I'll take $68 plus $15 shipping.

If you like hefty Maduros fill of chocolate and coffee flavors, you'll dig these. That's a 83 dollar bill. I'm going to try and upload some pics of the box...
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Bob Cordell

!@#$, it won't let me posts pics, hit me up on my email addy for pics😡

shakinghorizons

Interested in doing a 6 pack for $42 shipped (or maybe even a little cheaper if you have a shipping box that could go first class)?

Bob Cordell

I would like to sell the whole box, its worth a $83 bill. I have no idea what shipping to Iceland would cost???????

shakinghorizons

Quote from: Bob Cordell on 01/05/2023 07:53 AMI would like to sell the whole box, its worth a $83 bill. I have no idea what shipping to Iceland would cost???????

Iceland? Oh weird.....the website update must have changed my location - lol. I'm in Colorado.

Bob Cordell

Thats fairly crazy, theres a helluva big difference in Iceland and Colorado

shakinghorizons

Quote from: Bob Cordell on 01/05/2023 12:39 PMThats fairly crazy, theres a helluva big difference in Iceland and Colorado

I agree, Iceland is nice and green - "Colorful Colorado" is brown.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.