MEET MR. CAROLS TORANO TONIGHT INPERSON

Started by ThreeJsCCigar, 05/01/2008 12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThreeJsCCigar

COME TO THREE Js C Cigar Emporium II
BE A PART OF CIGAR EVENT HISTORY...

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME MR. CARLOS TORANO WILL BE IN FLORIDA HOSTING A TORANO CIGAR TASTING EVENT!!!!!!!!

ON THE NW CORNER OF LAKEWORTH ROAD AND 441 NEXT TO BLOCKBUSTER IN THE WINN DIXIE SHOPPING CENTER
20% OFF TORANO BOXES PLUS 10 FREE CIGARS WITH TORANO BOX PURCHASE
SMOKE A TORANO CIGAR ON US....TONIGHT

FOOD-FRIENDS-STOGIES-RAFFLES

COVERAGE BY CIGAR SNOB MAGAZINE
LIVE RADIO BROADCAST WITH TALKSHOW JOE FROM 1290 AM!!
ESPN RADIO 760 AM

SPONSORED BY:
REMY COINTREAU USA  WITH MODELS  POURING AT THE BAR ALL NIGHT ON US!
WINESTYLES POURING THE REDS AND WHITE WINES FOR YOUR LIKING!
REPUBLIC NATIONAL SERVING SPATEN DOUBLE BACH ALL NIGHT LONG...GREAT WITH A NICE CIGAR!
RAFFLE ITEMS---TORANO HUMIDORS, BOTTLES OF VSOP, TORANO CIGARS, XIKAR CUTTERS. LIGTHERS AND CASES GOING OUT TONIGHT MUST BE PRESENT!!!!

ANY QUESTIONS CALL US!
561-868-5600

:dancing:  :biggrin:  :shy:  :shades:

minesman

If only I lived in Florida - the Torano Signature perfecto is my favorite smoke.

Are the deals good for those not attending?

burn1

wish I could attend I really enjoy a few cigars in the Torano line lately the Virtuoso has been a humi staple and in my regular rotation. Sounds as though it will be a good time for all who attend.

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

ljlemer

Dang! I just read this!! That store is 5 minutes away from me! I visited it the other day and reviewed it. Unbeknownst to me, the manager got a card I left and joined-Paul-take note, and posted this. Since it never occurred to me that the appearance would be in my own backyard, I didn't click on the title. Anyway, welcome to the group, ThreeJ's. You are just my second referral in 8 months. Thanks for the freebies today.

For the record, group, he gave me a Reo Torpedo and an issue of Cigar Magazine. I bought a Torano Virtuoso Churchill and a Olivia "V" Perfecto. That's the same cigar I bought to put in the Rags to Riches Cigar Pass. I decided I deserved one too.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

wunderdawg

Dang, I wish I was in Florida for that, Heck I wish i was in Florida!!!!!
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=wunderdawg

I'm a man...But I can change....If I have to...I guess.............Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving might not be for you!!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.