'ello!

Started by UselesswizarD, 05/09/2008 12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UselesswizarD

Hello everyone,

I had my first cigar this last Monday (cinco de mayo) after thinking about trying it for a while.  Obviously, I enjoyed it because I've joined this little community.

I'm 24, from Portland, OR and I'm a student at Portland State.  Before this I've smoked hookah a few times, but I've never smoked anything else.  Thus far my favorite cigar (out of the three I've tried) is the Excalibur no. 4.  I really liked the size and the length of the smoke as well as the taste.

Well, I just wanted to say "hi" and make myself known.

wunderdawg

Welcome from Texas.  You'll find a lot of good people here.
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=wunderdawg

I'm a man...But I can change....If I have to...I guess.............Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving might not be for you!!

ljlemer

Glad you joined! Don't be so hard on yourself. You must be useful for something. Clogging toilets? Something.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

tnt956

Duker511

Welcome to the site!!
Tim

SenorPablo

Welcome to Cigar Geeks Wizard!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

bslatner

Wow. I'm havin' a hard time remembering when I had my first cigar. It was almost 20 years ago, I think.

Welcome aboard!

mhuss

Welcome to Cigar Geeks, Wiz!  This is a great place to start learning about great cigars, how to take care of them, and whatnot.  We got lots of great info here, as well as a lot of great guys to help out with anything you need.  Welcome aboard!

burn1

Welcome aboard :biggrin:

Bob Cordell

Well howdy, we'll have you up and running in no time...by the way, what was in that hookah?
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Turboknat

Hey, and welcome to the site.

stogie_foggie

Welcome fellow  :cigarman:

You'll enjoy being here.
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

UselesswizarD

Thanks for all the warm greetings everyone!

QuoteBob Cordell - 5/9/2008  11:40 AM

...by the way, what was in that hookah?

I've had a few flavor combinations.  The favorite for the group I smoke with is Starburst, but I'm partial to a combination of rose and mint myself.

junglepete

Hello from Canada and welcome to the world of cigar smoking. I had an Excaliber VII and really enjoyed it too.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Sticks

Welcome to the friendliess cigar site anywhere on God's green earth. (Disclaimer: this does not include desert areas of the world.) You have to start someplace and I wish I could remember my first cigar but I would have to ask Noah cuz I think I was on his Ark when I had my first.

ljlemer

QuoteSticks - 5/10/2008  12:00 AM

Welcome to the friendliess cigar site anywhere on God's green earth. (Disclaimer: this does not include desert areas of the world.)
QuoteAre you saying they have friendlier cigar sites in desert areas of the world? We're not in the world anyway. We're out here in cyberspace. Did you just see me float by? Careful we don't get our air hoses tangled up.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.