A Newbie at my age!

Started by kbullguy, 09/24/2011 12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elmokfo

Welcome to the site and remember, beware of midget strippers!  And perhaps anyone calling themselves Keith Stone too

Beegerply

Welcomr from the midwest, Alan hope you enjoy the site.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

DonM

Welcome from FL, enjoy the site!

"The Curmudgeon"

horrido

Welcome to the site....
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

kbullguy

Herb,
Right now I have some La Gloria Cubana Chuchills, Punch After Dinners, Flor de Oliva 7x50's and Carbon Copy "F"s. 7x50's
and I like them in that order. Is there a stick that is like the Cubana that you might suggest?
Thanks,
Alan

87North

Welcome to the site.  I'm sure you'll like it here, and we'll be glad to have you.   :-)
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Hot Stuff x

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

dwig

I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say:  Hey look.  That one is shaped like an idiot!"

southernrun

Welcome from Metro Manila!

southernrun

Quotetorqueknot - 9/25/2011  3:00 AM

I only started smoking cigars on a regular basis a year and half ago and I joined this site a few months ago.  I cringe when I think back at how little I knew before and at how much I have learned from the guys here since.  This is really a great site to bone up on all things cigar related.

+1  :shades:

sullivan8078

Quotekbullguy - 9/25/2011  11:26 AM

Herb,
Right now I have some La Gloria Cubana Chuchills, Punch After Dinners, Flor de Oliva 7x50's and Carbon Copy "F"s. 7x50's
and I like them in that order. Is there a stick that is like the Cubana that you might suggest?
Thanks,
Alan

Welcome From TN! I have heard it said that the Curivari Seleccion Privada and Tatuaje Miami are comparable for actual non ISOM. Others will know better than I though.
-David
"Ceiling fan stirs the air, cigar smoke did swirl."- J.B.

bnitch

QuoteRobert LG - 9/24/2011  3:46 PM

Just over a year of smoking cigars for me.  This place has helped me in many ways.  I've avoided many "rookie" mistakes.  On the downside I have spent way too much money on cigars. :crazy:

:welcome: from NC, and someone who is way above budget on cigars partly because of all the help I've received in finding my favorite smokes.

If I did this whats the worst that could happen?

lowpro75

Welcome to the site.  You never mention how old you are but I hope you aren't really old because if you end up dying after taking up cigars I'm sure someone will blame your death on your new cigar hobby and we'll be left to deal with the fallout from that.  That's trouble I don't need.  So live long and prosper and enjoy!
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Cigary

Nice to have you here...good to see this place grow with more cigar loving people. :-)

cmmayo

Quotekbullguy - 9/24/2011  12:51 PM

Just started smoking cigars and looks like I found a great site. I'll be picking your minds ladies and gents. Thanks inadvance.

You picked the right place! A perfect place to never feel ashamed about how crazy you are about the leaf.
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

87North

Quotecmmayo - 9/26/2011  4:51 PM

Quotekbullguy - 9/24/2011  12:51 PM

Just started smoking cigars and looks like I found a great site. I'll be picking your minds ladies and gents. Thanks inadvance.

You picked the right place! A perfect place to never feel ashamed about how crazy you are about the leaf.

And Corey knows all about shame, and being crazy.   :shades:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.