Started by gasdoc, 09/27/2011 11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

herfdude

"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time."  Mark Twain

SenorPablo

Welcome to CG Matt!  Yet, another one brought over by Cigary.  He's on a recuitment role.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

JohnPaul

Welcome Matt from a familiar Face

junglepete

Hi Matt...

go here first www.cigarsprintsale.com (free shipping)

and then www.cigarbid.com

and then http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigarmonster/ - (free shipping)

and then http://www.cigarsinternational.com/html/spec_jc.asp?globalt=1 (we will supply you a free shipping code if needed)

and in your spare time try this www.jrcigars.com (we will supply you a free shipping code if needed)

...after two weeks I am sure you will no longer speak to me.

welcome to the site!  :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Rebecca Silverwolf

"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Hot Stuff x

QuoteCigary - 9/29/2011  12:43 AM

Lol,,,you know I wouldn't cheat on you guys as much as I wanted to bring some really great BOTL to this place.  Most are from the that big ole Forum that starts with a "P" and ends with an "F" which ends with a "U"...if you know what I mean.  I'm wanting to bring some more over because there are some really good people who just want a place to talk cigars w/o any nonsense.  This is the place.

I know what you mean, Gary.  You're right on about this place.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

metalhead y cigarguy

QuoteCigary - 9/28/2011  7:43 AM
Welcome my brother...told ya it's a very welcoming place with great people.  You'll find it's a "no nonsense" place full of info and funny cigar people.

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 9/27/2011  11:41 PM
Welcome to the Geeks from the Pacific Northwest. We're glad to have you.
Has Cigary been prowling the other forums and recruiting new members?  :confused:  So
what forum did all these new guys come from?  Cigary have you been cheating on the Geeks? :biggrin:

Lol,,,you know I wouldn't cheat on you guys as much as I wanted to bring some really great BOTL to this place.  Most are from the that big ole Forum that starts with a "P" and ends with an "F" which ends with a "U"...if you know what I mean.  I'm wanting to bring some more over because there are some really good people who just want a place to talk cigars w/o any nonsense.  This is the place.

That's cool.  It's always nice to see some good BOTLs join the BEST cigar site on the net.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

lowpro75

Welcome.  We need some new blood as the pace of cigar reviews has been slowing down.  Now get to work! :biggrin:
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.