For this time tomorrow I may die

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

cmmayo

--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Shukpaw

I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

horrido

Again CDN is discriminated against. Just so all you guys know it is not illegal to ship cigars to Canada. We also have Paypal but the mail is still run by dogsleds and canoes. :mad:
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Foe

All PM's have been replied to and thus edits have been made as to what is still available. My thanks to all who have made purchases so far!

Quotehorrido - 10/16/2011  5:58 AM

Again CDN is discriminated against. Just so all you guys know it is not illegal to ship cigars to Canada. We also have Paypal but the mail is still run by dogsleds and canoes. :mad:

Yes indeed, but your gov't has made it illegal in all but name only, sadly...your analogy is an insult to dogsleds and canoes, LOL...

Brlesq

Quotehorrido - 10/16/2011  8:58 AM

I was recently convinced by Horrido to change my mind and sell him cigars shipped to Canada.  Other than the long time it takes to get them, it was painless and actually a couple of dollar cheaper than Priority Mail in the US.  He paid quickly via PayPal.  I would sell to Horrido again.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

horrido

QuoteFoe - 10/16/2011  9:27 AM

All PM's have been replied to and thus edits have been made as to what is still available. My thanks to all who have made purchases so far!

Yes indeed, but your gov't has made it illegal in all but name only, sadly...your analogy is an insult to dogsleds and canoes, LOL...

I order boxes from the U.S all the time and other guys here have shipped with no issues - even used UPS and FedEx.....lol the government likes to scare and piss on people but cigars do make it.  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Foe

Quotehorrido - 10/16/2011  10:33 AM

QuoteFoe - 10/16/2011  9:27 AM

I order boxes from the U.S all the time and other guys here have shipped with no issues - even used UPS and FedEx.....lol the government likes to scare and piss on people but cigars do make it.  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Okay, okay, next time I'll give you and your country another chance. :shades:

All have been sold, thanks guys!

NES Tek

Morse code!
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

gitfiddl

QuoteNES Tek - 10/16/2011  3:10 PM

Morse code!

I think that means
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

cocon

WOOOOO - Ric Flair

Train, say your prayers, and eat your vitamins - Hulk Hogan

gitfiddl

I think what it really means is that Dale's done sold the cigars.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

87North

Quotegitfiddl - 10/16/2011  4:21 PM

I think what it really means is that Dale's done sold the cigars.

:word:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

metalhead y cigarguy

I don't know what I missed, but it sounds like it was good.  :confused:
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

horrido

Yup missed out......due to been north of 60.   bugger :-(  :lmao:
-- Cuban saying

Brlesq

Foe was selling some cigars, but he really shouldn't have deleted everything after it was all sold.  That just messes things up for us.  He should have just said "sold".
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

he obviously didn't want the thread saved  :confused:

"The Curmudgeon"

Romeo

I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.