Sneakin'

Started by 87North, 10/20/2011 02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

87North

One afternoon two good ol' boys over in a Georgia trailer park were sittin' around talkin' over a cold beer after gettin' off work at the local chicken plant.

After a while the 1st guy says to the 2nd, "If'n I was to sneak over to your trailer Saturday & make love to your wife while you was off huntin' and she got pregnant and had a baby, would that make us kin?"

The 2nd guy crooked his head sideways for a minute, scratched his haid, and squinted his eyes thinkin' real hard about the question.  Finally, he says,"Well, I don't know about kin, but it would make us even."
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

ROTHNH

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Herfin' Chef

-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

horrido

"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Romeo

I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

sullivan8078

-David
"Ceiling fan stirs the air, cigar smoke did swirl."- J.B.

cocon

WOOOOO - Ric Flair

Train, say your prayers, and eat your vitamins - Hulk Hogan

RoscozRevenge

"If anyone gets nosy, just...you know... shoot 'em. "
-Malcolm Reynolds

Robert LG

Rob

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

nwb

:lmao:   :lmao:

I'm sure you meant TN, not GA....
Chief of Shaft

Rebecca Silverwolf

"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Shukpaw

I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

Olejay

Jay  

Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics - Fletcher Knebel

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.