Who owns this site?

Started by grabow66, 10/27/2011 03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken Kelley

QuoteBrlesq - 10/28/2011  4:09 AM

OK, so now that Grabow knows the truth, do we have to "snuff him out" like the others?   :confused:

Not until we make more room in the humandor!
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Beegerply

Quotegrabow66 - 10/27/2011  8:48 PM

Ok thanks now I got it. S. Pablo runs it from his house and he gets funding from the Gambino crime family and has a staff of freemasons that is headed up by secret Illuminati member Bob Cordell :biggrin:

:lmao:  :lmao:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

lowpro75

:lmao:

I have nothing to add, except, ironically, this post, which adds nothing.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

nwb

Quotelowpro75 - 10/28/2011  8:53 AM

I have nothing to add, except, ironically, this post, which adds nothing.

I agree.

Chief of Shaft

grabow66

If at first you dont succeed you are running about average.

MT21

QuoteSenorPablo - 10/27/2011  7:55 PM

Quotegrabow66 - 10/27/2011  9:48 PM

Ok thanks now I got it. S. Pablo runs it from his house and he gets funding from the Gambino crime family and has a staff of freemasons that is headed up by secret Illuminati member Bob Cordell :biggrin:

Bingo!  :biggrin:

I thought Bob was a covert CIA operative hiding out on an internet forum.   :confused:
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

doubleott05

QuoteAlphairon - 10/27/2011  5:11 PM

It's the Illuminati what's behind it. Once you hit 100 posts your mind is gone. You will have an overwhelming desire to buy more cigars. A tin foil beanie will help deflect the rays...but it's not foolproof. Don't you feel like buying some cigars now...hmmm?  :biggrin:

I think this happened to me.... :confused:
-Elliot
Be my friend on facebook (be sure to identify your self as a geek)
http://www.facebook.com/#!/elliot.youngstrom

Link to my Humidor
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=doubleott05

pferg

Quotedoubleott05 - 1/12/2012  9:07 AM

It's the Illuminati what's behind it. Once you hit 100 posts your mind is gone. You will have an overwhelming desire to buy more cigars. A tin foil beanie will help deflect the rays...but it's not foolproof. Don't you feel like buying some cigars now...hmmm?  :biggrin:

I think this happened to me.... :confused:

I know it happend to me, and im not sure what to do now other than buy more cigars and another 2 or 3 or 10 humidors

87North

Ken's right, The hats do help...
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Brlesq

Quote87North - 1/12/2012  1:20 PM

Wes even covers his cat's head just in case he walks away from the computer too long so that the cat won't order an Opus X Pussy Cat.  :biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

87North

QuoteBrlesq - 1/12/2012  12:56 PM

Wes even covers his cat's head just in case he walks away from the computer too long so that the cat won't order an Opus X Pussy Cat.  :biggrin:

I keep tellin' you Bruce, That picture is not me, it's for demonstration purposes only... :confused:

rumrunner88

This was the first Forum I signed up for. Guess I picked right. Seriously though, Thanks to the Admins for all the work they do so the rest of us can hang out.

Brlesq

Quote87North - 1/12/2012  2:54 PM

I keep tellin' you Bruce, That picture is not me, it's for demonstration purposes only... :confused:

Uh huh.  You do keep tellin' us that. :rolleyes:

It's cool, brother, we always thought you were a little "eccentric" but still enjoy having you around!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

87North

QuoteBrlesq - 1/12/2012  2:17 PM

Quote87North - 1/12/2012  2:54 PM

Uh huh.  You do keep tellin' us that. :rolleyes:

It's cool, brother, we always thought you were a little "eccentric" but still enjoy having you around!

I does what I can...  :shades:

RoscozRevenge

Thanks for lashing out at the pretentious old boys club and creating a place where degenerates like me are welcome Paul! I just can't envision being a member of a forum with standards... I would miss Bob and Rich too much.  ;-)
"If anyone gets nosy, just...you know... shoot 'em. "
-Malcolm Reynolds

Bob Cordell

RoscozRevenge

Bob you have an uncanny knack for responding instantly to post that mention you in any way...
"If anyone gets nosy, just...you know... shoot 'em. "
-Malcolm Reynolds

ntanner

best site ive found, thats for sure.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

1029henry

Another spammer.....sigh.....
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

Bob Cordell

QuoteRoscozRevenge - 1/12/2012  3:49 PM

Bob you have an uncanny knack for responding instantly to post that mention you in any way...

Gonna have to work on that knee cap tomorrow, sorry, you mentioned my name...

Gonna bust a cap in that leg tomorrow!

Shouldnt have mentioned me by name...

:biggrin:

I'm in the Mafia and shyt....

Ken Kelley

QuoteBob Cordell - 2/18/2012  2:58 AM

QuoteRoscozRevenge - 1/12/2012  3:49 PM

Gonna have to work on that knee cap tomorrow, sorry, you mentioned my name...

Gonna bust a cap in that leg tomorrow!

Shouldnt have mentioned me by name...

:biggrin:

I'm in the Mafia and shyt....

Yeah, Bob's big in The Family there in Bugtussle...."Bobby da Bum Bopper" is what they call him.  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

DonM

[

I'm in the Mafia and shyt....[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Bob's big in The Family there in Bugtussle...."Bobby da Bum Bopper" is what they call him.  :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

"The Curmudgeon"

Bob Cordell

southernrun

QuoteRoscozRevenge - 1/13/2012  4:39 AM

Thanks for lashing out at the pretentious old boys club and creating a place where degenerates like me are welcome Paul! I just can't envision being a member of a forum with standards... I would miss Bob and Rich too much.  ;-)

forum with standards:  :martini:  :martini:

CG:  :meansmoke:  :cigarguy:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.