Trip to Italy...

Started by Bob Cordell, 04/25/2023 08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Cordell

Man, if you guys ever get a chance to go, do it! Rome was wonderful, the Colosseum was especially moving when you think of all thats happened there.

The selection of Cuban cigars available was somewhat disappointing though. Most tobacco shops had only limited amounts, mostly Montecristo's. It was pretty much about impossible to find any large ring cigars as the corona size seems to be the only choice available.

The trip was amazing though, I just wish there would have been a better selection of stogies
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

BewareDaPenguin

I'm not leaving state side until the "world calms" down a little...I'm good here in the heartland - glad you had a good trip brother, but there's still plenty in the lower 48 I'd like to see :smoker:

Cubans are going to price/ under-produce themselves right out of the market soon...the fuggin $100 Cohibas is out of control...Most Cubans again are out of control pricing, they say due to high demand and lower production, well again, I'd say they are about to price & under-produce themselves right out of market share...
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Bob Cordell

With all the crazy shyt going on in this country, Italy seemed perfectly sane to me.

I do know how they are getting rid of all the excess Bud Lights, they are giving them away on airplane flights :biggrin: 

quickme

Prices for CC are insane!   Love Italy and good to hear you had a great time.   

Beegerply

Bob glad to here you had a great time, it's on my list of places to go. As far as the Cubans go I guess would have done without not much of a fan of them. Welcome home, I really liked your pic's on FB  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Bob Cordell

You should make that a priority soon. Its amazing over there :biggrin:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.