Just some every day sticks

Started by paulian3, 05/16/2008 07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulian3

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Just some every day sticks'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

paulian3

I had so much fun with the last pass, "Rags to Riches," that I'd like to start one myself.  I'd like to see what everyone's everyday sticks are, and to that end, I'd like to start one off as a small appreciation to the members who welcomed me.  Anyone and everyone is welcome to join.  I'll put in some simple "old reliables" that have never failed me and we'll pass it down the line.  Who's in??

Paul

nukbucko

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

wunderdawg

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=wunderdawg

I'm a man...But I can change....If I have to...I guess.............Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving might not be for you!!

ljlemer

I'm in. Range $1-$12? Large range. Dips pretty low. Boy, do I have a lot of "everyday" cigars I could dump, I mean contribute, to the pass!
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

mhuss

I may sit this one out.  Just about everything I have in my humidor right now is stuff that I haven't smoked and reviewed yet.  I don't really have the inventory to participate.  Although, I think I said that last time, before the Rags to Riches Pass.

junglepete

Oh man, I would really like to be in but I believe being in Canada makes it difficult for me.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

junglepete

Really? Are there any other Canadians that you know of on this site that would be interested in a Canadian Cigar Pass.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

junglepete

I guess you're just visiting?
Guru of Frugality

paulian3

Well, $1 to $12 is a large range, but I sort of wanted people to be able to put in whatever they want...only requirement is you smoke the cigar regularly and it suits your tastes.  Let's have some fun with this.

Paul

SenorPablo

I'm always up for a new pass.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

paulian3

Anyone who's interested, just click on the "request to join" button on the home page so I can include you--the sooner everyone is signed up (max total 15), the sooner this puppy hits the mails.

PI

nukbucko

is it possible to put me back on the pass order i need some time to reload on cigars, Just checkin
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

paulian3

Of course.  The pass order hasn't even been established yet--we'll give you a little time.

Paul

Turboknat

I'm definately in on this one.  I have alot of my regular favs, so this will be cool to see what comes around.

bslatner

I'm in on this one. I love good every day sticks.

nukbucko

When is it going to start I cant wait

nukbucko

I am ready whoohoo.
I feel that events like this can get us all closer and build bonds

ljlemer

Quotemhuss - 5/16/2008  11:56 PM

I may sit this one out.  Just about everything I have in my humidor right now is stuff that I haven't smoked and reviewed yet.  I don't really have the inventory to participate.  Although, I think I said that last time, before the Rags to Riches Pass.

Go out and buy some everyday sticks.

Thomas Mann

mhuss

Quoteljlemer - 5/19/2008  10:35 AM
Go out and buy some everyday sticks.

Can't get anything past you, huh?  I guess I could.

mhuss

Alright, you talked me into it.  I'm in!  I just requested to join.  What the hell was I thinkin in trying to pass-up a Cigar Pass!  Duh!   :confused:

ljlemer

Quotemhuss - 5/19/2008  3:41 PM

What the hell was I thinkin in trying to pass-up a Cigar Pass!  Duh!   :confused:

Short memory? You were thinking that you may sit this one out because just about everything you had in your humidor right now is stuff that you haven't smoked and reviewed yet, that you didn't really have the inventory to participate. Remember now?

Thomas Mann

mhuss

Quoteljlemer - 5/19/2008  4:58 PM
Short memory? You were thinking that you may sit this one out because just about everything you had in your humidor right now is stuff that you haven't smoked and reviewed yet, that you didn't really have the inventory to participate. Remember now?

Nah, not a short memory.  I just realized, with your help, that I could just go out and get stuff that I really liked in the past and put in the Pass.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.