The Free Cigars Thread

Started by SenorPablo, 06/25/2007 09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duker511

I really hope so. Ive set up a 25 count humi for won, or free smokes. Ive got the 7 from cigars direct coming, the three I won from General Cigar, and hopefully the ones from Gurkha.
Tim

Duker511

I really hope so. Ive set up a 25 count humi for won, or free smokes. Ive got the 7 from cigars direct coming, the three I won from General Cigar, and hopefully the ones from Gurkha.
Tim

Duker511

Tim

ljlemer

QuoteDuker511 - 4/16/2008  11:36 AM

I really hope so. Ive set up a 25 count humi for won, or free smokes. Ive got the 7 from cigars direct coming, the three I won from General Cigar, and hopefully the ones from Gurkha.[/QUOTE]

I really hope so. Ive set up a 25 count humi for won, or free smokes. Ive got the 7 from cigars direct coming, the three I won from General Cigar, and hopefully the ones from Gurkha.[/QUOTE]

Could you say that again? I didn't hear you. :crazy:
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

mhuss

Quoteljlemer - 4/16/2008  11:39 AM
Could you say that again? I didn't hear you. :crazy:

Reading those (and not realizing they were repeat posts) took some 42 seconds of my life that I won't get back!  Thanks.   :rolleyes:

Duker511

Sorry about the sticky trigger finger, I dont know what happened. :confused:

Oh yeah, Larry, I said "I REALLY HOPE SO, I..... never mind.
Tim

Bob Cordell

"Could you say that again,I didn't hear you"

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Larry really pulled one off there didn't he?

That happens to me on occasion! It gets a hitch in its get along!

SUBMIT...SUBMIT...SUBMIT...
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

BlackIrish

---
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

ljlemer

QuoteBlackIrish - 7/17/2008  8:12 PM

Could you say that again? I didn't hear you either.

Thomas Mann

BlackIrish

Ooops.  Was just surfing the thread; didn't mean to post.  My bad.

And well played, sir.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

ljlemer

############################

http://thecigarspider.com/index.html  

Anybody see this place before? Looks good.

############################

The site is caput.

Thomas Mann

ljlemer

I got the R&J offer of 5 different sizes of their reserva real today.

Thomas Mann

Duker511

The Cigar World site has a new sweepstakes in case you guys didnt notice.  They usualy have three new ones every month. They have been slacking lately. The La Gloria one is over but the Macanudo one is new.

http://www.cigarworld.com/
Tim

ljlemer

QuoteDuker511 - 7/22/2008  11:45 AM

The Cigar World site has a new sweepstakes in case you guys didnt notice.  They usualy have three new ones every month. They have been slacking lately. The La Gloria one is over but the Macanudo one is new.

Thanks for being observant.

Thomas Mann

minesman

QuoteDuker511 - 7/22/2008  10:45 AM

When they redesigned the site I tried logging in but couldnt pass the age verification test.
Still cant.

stogie_foggie

Quoteminesman - 7/22/2008  12:08 PM

QuoteDuker511 - 7/22/2008  10:45 AM

When they redesigned the site I tried logging in but couldnt pass the age verification test.
Still cant.

Yeah, me neither.  So I gave up.
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

ljlemer

I had no trouble. They already knew my age. They didn't give me a hard time the first time either. What are they demanding as proof?

Thomas Mann

stogie_foggie

Quoteljlemer - 7/22/2008  6:34 PM

I had no trouble. They already knew my age. They didn't give me a hard time the first time either. What are they demanding as proof?

Its not cigarworld, per se.  Its just when you enter in your age info, the application comes back and says there was an error and it couldn't verified.  A glitch in their program, I guess.  I think others have had this problem.
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

KOAB

http://www.bluntville.com/BV3free/BV3free.htm
Three free BluntVille Cigars.  I was surprised to see that there was no review for the pinnacle of fine cigars on this website.  I might even say I was disappointed.  However, now is a great chance for you guys to try out these wonderful cigars and put some great, encouraging reviews up.

ljlemer

QuoteKOAB - 8/9/2009  1:28 AM

http://www.bluntville.com/BV3free/BV3free.htm
Three free BluntVille Cigars.  I was surprised to see that there was no review for the pinnacle of fine cigars on this website.  I might even say I was disappointed.  However, now is a great chance for you guys to try out these wonderful cigars and put some great, encouraging reviews up.

They make "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" brand, which appears to be a serious cigar. The BluntVilles look like candied entry-level cigars for young men. They sell roll-your-own cigars, which is intriguing, even though the filler is loose and candied. I'd buy that for fun.

There are two kinds of candied cigars, as I call them.  Drew makes natural ones with first rate whole leaf tobacco and herbs and spices. I'm not really into flavored cigars, but I have to respect their devotion to quality. The artificial ones aren't even really flavored, they're scented. If you try to taste the tobacco, you can taste the bitter chemicals, but not the the flavor that the artificial scent purports to represent. I refer to those chemicals as room deodorizers splashed on cheap, shredded tobacco and then machine made. BluntVilles look more inviting than, say Grape White Owls, and I would try one if offered, but I seriously doubt it can compare with a serious cigar, which is cured, aged, hand rolled with whole leaf throughout, and then aged some more.

But I'm a biased old man. Paradoxically, I'm also a pipe smoker, and what I put in my pipe is shredded and sometimes flavored. I don't taste the tobacco with my tongue, though, and the smoke hits the mouth with a ferocity cigars can't match, creating completely different conditions, not all of which are appreciated by the human tongue.

Unflavored tobacco is like black coffee. It's for folks who love the substance and don't need additives to make it palatable. Paradoxically again, I prefer my coffee with loads of heavy cream and artificial sweetener (Atkins Diet), but at least I never drink flavored coffee, ie vanilla, not that there's anything wrong with it, as Seinfeld would say.

None of my rantings are designed to question your choice of cigars for yourself, as taste always varies.

Why don't you become the first to review these cigars?

Thomas Mann

gitfiddl

Well, whether KOAB's post was in jest or not, I downloaded the form to mail in.  It seems simple enough:  

Do you smoke cigars once a week, couple days a week, everyday?  Everyday.
What's the most popular cigar in your area? Black and Mild
Because it's cheaper, better tasting, other?  Other, dawg, I live in the hood and that's the way we roll!
What's your favorite flavored cigar (besides Bluntsville)?  CAO Moontrance Robusto or a Drew Estate Tabak Especial Robusto Dulce.

I will smoke them, oh yes I will.  I'm intrigued by the double wrapper.  Take off the outside for a faster smoke! :lmao:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Hot Stuff x

Those don't look good at all.  :barf:

And are they serious with their homepage, and the heavily photoshopped chick with her buns hanging out of her skirt?

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

nukbucko

I wonder if they taste like the ass on the site
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

BlackIrish

Quotenukbucko - 8/9/2009  9:16 PM

I wonder if they taste like the ass on the site

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

KOAB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MkwmOv5kto
This video will help explain how this cigar comes packaged and give you some insight into how this product is marketed.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.