The Free Cigars Thread

Started by SenorPablo, 06/25/2007 09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackal

So according to the video roiling your own cigars is an American tradition, just like baseball.  Guess I haven't been performing my patriotic duty.  That's it, no more having my cigars rolled by people in other countries, I am going to roll my own from now on.

And they make it so easy, giving you both the L shaped leaf and the square leaf for more rolling fun.  :crazy:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Jackal

This video shows how Bluntville blunts are indestructible.

According to the video, you can even piss on them without ruining their flavor :blech:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBOkmSznHUQ&NR=1

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

nukbucko

:barfonyou: Hmmm pissing on them i guess keeps them from drying out you know like a humi
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

mattmancool34

maybe the double rapper is so you can take it off and use it for something else i mean they are bluntville cigars

gitfiddl

Well, I have to give BluntVille credit,  True to their word, unlike certain other companies :whistle: , they send the free stuff they say they will.  I got my free smokes today, about six weeks after I sent in the request form: a "Pink Berry", a "Vanilla", and a "Blueberry".  They are packaged in stylish foil envelopes that just beg you to put 22" wheels on your 1978 Cadillac Seville and wear your pants with the waistband a good deal south of your waistline!  These are definitely on my "next to smoke" list, (after I finish my required reviews).  Word to yo mutha!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Ken Kelley

Quotegitfiddl - 9/25/2009  5:09 PM

Well, I have to give BluntVille credit,  True to their word, unlike certain other companies :whistle: , they send the free stuff they say they will.  I got my free smokes today, about six weeks after I sent in the request form: a "Pink Berry", a "Vanilla", and a "Blueberry".  They are packaged in stylish foil envelopes that just beg you to put 22" wheels on your 1978 Cadillac Seville and wear your pants with the waistband a good deal south of your waistline!  These are definitely on my "next to smoke" list, (after I finish my required reviews).  Word to yo mutha!

"Paging Mr. Gitfiddl!  You have a call on the white courtesy phone over in the the Bomb Squad #2: Reports from the field thread!"   :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

gitfiddl

QuoteAlphairon - 9/25/2009  5:31 PM

"Paging Mr. Gitfiddl!  You have a call on the white courtesy phone over in the the Bomb Squad #2: Reports from the field thread!"   :biggrin:

Yes, I know.  I'm about to fire it up!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

lowpro75

I have to hand it to you.  You smoke a lot of cheap ass smokes.  I respect that. :respekt:
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

cmmayo

I may be new to cigars, but I have about twenty years experience in the "rolling my own" department. Let me tell you that anyone that rolls their smoke in a cigar wrapper is a fool. The best on the market is Elements: http://www.zensmoke.com/elements.html

:shades:

--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

cmmayo

Quotecmmayo - 9/25/2009  11:44 PM

I may be new to cigars, but I have about twenty years experience in the "rolling my own" department. Let me tell you that anyone that rolls their smoke in a cigar wrapper is a fool.

Oh, and obviously I am talking about rolling tobacco cigarettes. (Mexican tobacco, of course.)

:biggrin:

Living 2.5 hours from Mexico has its advantages.
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

ljlemer

Quotecmmayo - 9/26/2009  12:44 AM

I may be new to cigars, but I have about twenty years experience in the "rolling my own" department. Let me tell you that anyone that rolls their smoke in a cigar wrapper is a fool. The best on the market is Elements: http://www.zensmoke.com/elements.html

:shades:

Companies like these with their flavored tobaccos and cigars are next on the FDA hit list.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

ljlemer

http://207.0.204.23/p-1518-free-cigar-offer.aspx

This might have been posted before, but it's still free! ($6 S&H)

Thomas Mann

mcdimond

Quoteljlemer - 11/2/2009  11:36 AM

http://207.0.204.23/p-1518-free-cigar-offer.aspx

This might have been posted before, but it's still free! ($6 S&H)

Have you tried this? The comments on the site are pretty negative...
Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

ljlemer

Quotemcdimond - 11/2/2009  3:02 PM

I didn't know they had a comments site. You can only order once. I ordered last year. It certainly wasn't the greatest collection, but I got to review some cigars I never would've bought.

Thomas Mann

cmmayo

Quoteljlemer - 11/2/2009  3:08 PM

I didn't know they had a comments site. You can only order once. I ordered last year. It certainly wasn't the greatest collection, but I got to review some cigars I never would've bought.

Larry's bio will be called "A Fistful of Matches: The Man Who Smoked Every Cigar Ever Made."  :shades:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

gitfiddl

Quoteljlemer - 11/2/2009  4:08 PM

I did it a while back as well.  The cigars weren't bad as I recall (good enough for me to do it twice under different email addresses :shades: ), but the only one I can remember the name of was a Torano "The Brick".  It was before I joined this fine site and started keeping track of what I smoked.

LeBeatnik

On that site people said that at best they are seconds or bundle cigars they say most will be sandwich/short filler according to the comments. And Torano The Brick is a bundle brand like the Perdomo Fresco so the deal isnt really that great. Basically you get free shipping on some 1 dollar cigars, IMO.

Quoteminesman - 7/22/2008  11:08 AM When they redesigned the site I tried logging in but couldnt pass the age verification test.Still cant.

That happened to me when I first tried to register IDK I never got it to work i think they have a problem with it on their end. Although if you want to register email them and they will fix it and it will take about a week, this is how I became a member. I think its worth being a member sometimes they have 1-2 cigar giveaways for no reason. Also as stated they have monthly or bi monthly giveaways and contests. So just shoot an email their way and they will work it out. Good luck.

ljlemer

Quotecmmayo - 9/26/2009  12:50 AM

I may be new to cigars, but I have about twenty years experience in the "rolling my own" department. Let me tell you that anyone that rolls their smoke in a cigar wrapper is a fool.

Oh, and obviously I am talking about rolling tobacco cigarettes. (Mexican tobacco, of course.)

Living under the draconian laws of Texas has its disadvantages.

Thomas Mann

Hot Stuff x

Quoteljlemer - 9/30/2010  6:02 PM

Where did that come from?    I didn't find Texas to be draconian at all!   Quite enjoyed living there, actually.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

ljlemer

QuoteHot Stuff x - 11/30/2010  12:43 AM

Where did that come from?    I didn't find Texas to be draconian at all!   Quite enjoyed living there, actually.

The penalty for possession is draconian. I lived there too and didn't find their laws draconian either because I didn't break any. But if you're caught....

Thomas Mann

PA.pierced2010

This thread makes me think of the song "A country boy can survive", by Hank Williams Jr.  There is a line in there about "...roll our own smokes too..."
"The difference between a man and his valet: they both smoke the same cigars, but only one pays for them"
Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

vw77guy

Cool thread.  thanks for the info.

Hot Stuff x

Quoteljlemer - 11/29/2010  2:57 PM

The penalty for possession is draconian. I lived there too and didn't find their laws draconian either because I didn't break any. But if you're caught....

Thanks for the clarification...I got it now.    Actually, I like states that are tough on crime.  I don't always agree with them regarding what constitutes criminal behaviour...

There's a joke about Texas, that it's a vaild legal defense to say to the judge in your defense,  "he needed killin'".
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Ken Kelley

QuoteHot Stuff x - 11/30/2010  5:24 AM

Quoteljlemer - 11/29/2010  2:57 PM

Thanks for the clarification...I got it now.    Actually, I like states that are tough on crime.  I don't always agree with them regarding what constitutes criminal behaviour...

There's a joke about Texas, that it's a vaild legal defense to say to the judge in your defense,  "he needed killin'".

I guess "draconian" to Larry means someone actually gets, *HORRORS*!!!, punished for breaking the law.  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

DonM

Quotelowpro75 - 9/25/2009  6:45 PM

I have to hand it to you.  You smoke a lot of cheap ass smokes.  I respect that. :respekt:
:word: So good you missed the reiview in the Pink Berry and the Vanilla?

"The Curmudgeon"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.