Thoughts on Holts Cigar Company

Started by doubleott05, 11/26/2011 11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cisco Kid Z3

I have used them its no problems. If you ever get to Philly you need to visit their shop in downtown and then go upstairs to the Oak room where you can have dinner and smoke a great cigar.  Awesome lounge with nice looking staff.

gitfiddl

QuoteJackal - 11/27/2011  1:24 AM

I have used them many times with no problems.  Their 6 packs can be excellent deals.  They are affiliated with Arturo Fuente, so you can often find cigars there that CI does not carry.

:word:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

mpurtle01

Herfin' Chef

I've ordered from them before with no issues. In fact, I may go down to hang out with Pete Johnson on the 25 th. They have a really neat retail  store.
-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

Hapcigar

QuoteCisco Kid Z3 - 10/13/2012  7:05 PM

I have used them its no problems. If you ever get to Philly you need to visit their shop in downtown and then go upstairs to the Oak room where you can have dinner and smoke a great cigar.  Awesome lounge with nice looking staff.

X2
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. - Winston Churchill

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.