A bomb with a difference

Started by omegar, 11/30/2011 05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akira

Quoteomegar - 12/8/2011  6:22 AM

QuoteBrlesq - 12/7/2011  1:16 PM
Come see me sometime Rod and I will show a different Albany.  And I promise to open up the beer supply!

OK Bruce. Deal!
I'll bring the Laphroaig, Glenmorangie, and the Cubans.

Rod

If you want to visit the California I've got plenty of room to host you too. :biggrin:
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

87North

Quoteakira - 12/9/2011  10:01 PM

Quoteomegar - 12/8/2011  6:22 AM

QuoteBrlesq - 12/7/2011  1:16 PM
Come see me sometime Rod and I will show a different Albany.  And I promise to open up the beer supply!

OK Bruce. Deal!
I'll bring the Laphroaig, Glenmorangie, and the Cubans.

Rod

If you want to visit the California I've got plenty of room to host you too. :biggrin:

I doubt there is an American Geek in the bunch who wouldn't enjoy presenting you with a bit of hospitality.   You're a fine fellow, and outstanding BOTL and perform a great service to us all by keeping us entertained despite our short attention spans.   :biggrin:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

metalhead y cigarguy

Suspicious packages arrives (click to enlarge):

The package is opened with care (click to enlarge):

The Shaving Bomb is diffused without incident (click to enlarge):

Thanks again Rod!

I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

87North

Thats just really pretty.  Good Craftsmanship, a good smoke, and an all around class act.  Nice gift Rod.
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

hardeveningsuburb

:bigthumbs:  Congrats Bryan, that's a hell of a bomb!
"After people get to know me, they all say I drink a lot of beer. I don't deny it either. Why should I? I'm not ashamed of beer." - Richard Brautigan

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Robert LG

That's a sight to behold!  Makes me want to start wet shaving.
Rob

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.