My First Contest

Started by billy82, 12/13/2011 07:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

WTG Jason...thanks for the contest Billy
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Romeo

Congrats Jason and thanks for the contest Billy!
I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

NoMoreLies

Those afraid of the universe as it really is, those who pretend to nonexistent knowledge and envision a cosmos centered on human beings will prefer the fleeting comforts of superstion.  They avoid rather than confront the world.  But those with the courage to explore the weave and structure of the cosmos even where it differs profoundly from their wishes and prejudices, will penetrate its deepest mysteries.-Carl Sagan

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

billy82

Your welcome guys and gals for the contest. :biggrin:
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

sullivan8078

-David
"Ceiling fan stirs the air, cigar smoke did swirl."- J.B.

87North

Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

nwb

Chief of Shaft

jharrisx5

Ok guys...the package has arrived!

Let me start off by thanking Billy for hosting a cool contest!  I still can't believe I won!!

Some great sticks, and since I was lucky enough to guess the exact date, Billy made the prize pack a 6er instead of a 5er...and he definately stepped it up in stick quality!

Photobucket

So the damage is:

Oliva serie V Maduro (2011)
La Flor Dominicana Gran Maduro #5 (unbanded)
5 Vegas Classic Churchill
Arturo Fuente 858
CAO Brazilia Gol!
Cohiba Red Dot Robusto

The sticks are super!  As a matter of fact, I couldn't help myself, and I'm smoking the 858 right now!  Thanks again Billy!

Puff Puff Give....

nwb

Chief of Shaft

wlfwalleye

87North

Those sure enough look tasty.  Great prize.   :biggrin:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

billy82

Glad to see you got the cigars :biggrin:.  Enjoy them all Jason!
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

RoscozRevenge

"If anyone gets nosy, just...you know... shoot 'em. "
-Malcolm Reynolds

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.