The Ligero Cigar Bar...

Started by Bob Cordell, 12/20/2011 09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

87North

Might as well do the classy thing and spring for some new gear...  :lmao:  :lmao:   Good luck Bob. :biggrin:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

lubrix

Definitely a new bottle-Have fun!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

vw77guy

nice catch there Bob.  good luck sealing the deal.

cocon

WOOOOO - Ric Flair

Train, say your prayers, and eat your vitamins - Hulk Hogan

Brlesq

QuoteBob Cordell - 12/20/2011  11:18 PM
So, should I buy new bubble bath stuff or use the stuff I have left from my last disaster?

What about the Astroglide, buy a new bottle or use up whats left from the last gal? Thats always a hard decision...

New bottle, right?

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  Sounds like the right choice, Bob!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nwb

Quote87North - 12/20/2011  11:24 PM

Might as well do the classy thing and spring for some new gear...  :lmao:  :lmao:   Good luck Bob. :biggrin:

x2

:lmao:  :lmao:
Chief of Shaft

Bob Cordell

Yeah, ya'lls right, I will spring for some new goodies. We had lunch today and it ended a bit steamy.

Shes got soft lips...

So, we've been together twice, I'm thinking its time to close the deal, is that too fast? I have no idea how normal people date...

:confused:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

nwb

QuoteBob Cordell - 12/21/2011  9:04 PM
So, we've been together twice, I'm thinking its time to close the deal, is that too fast? I have no idea how normal people date...
 :confused:

And you are looking for normalcy here.....

Good luck with that.
Chief of Shaft

Bob Cordell

horrido

I hope it comes to that soon!

I've been pretty naughty this year but maybe Santa will take pity on a brother!

Anyway, I hope all my CG pals have a great Christmas! You fellas are top notch!

So, should I buy new bubble bath stuff or use the stuff I have left from my last disaster?

What about the Astroglide, buy a new bottle or use up whats left from the last gal? Thats always a hard decision...

Ya use the old stuff that was opened see how that goes for you.....its like finding a blond hair on your sweater when your date is a brunette. She look nice but the left eye has a crazed look not sure if she has a lazy eye but I am sure you`ll do just fine. Especially when you find out she`s a cross dresser and the she`s a he knowing how your luck has been going but hey we can always sacrifice a squirrel to the love gods and see how that works out.

New bottle, right?
Yup new bottle ........
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

lowpro75

Quotehorrido - 12/22/2011  12:20 AM

I hope it comes to that soon!

I've been pretty naughty this year but maybe Santa will take pity on a brother!

Anyway, I hope all my CG pals have a great Christmas! You fellas are top notch!

Ya use the old stuff that was opened see how that goes for you.....its like finding a blond hair on your sweater when your date is a brunette. She look nice but the left eye has a crazed look not sure if she has a lazy eye but I am sure you`ll do just fine. Especially when you find out she`s a cross dresser and the she`s a he knowing how your luck has been going but hey we can always sacrifice a squirrel to the love gods and see how that works out.

New bottle, right?
Yup new bottle ........

I disagree.  In these uncertain economic times you should use up the bubble bath and lube that you have.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Bob Cordell

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.