Aloha from the 50th state!

Started by mc808, 01/12/2012 02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mc808

I just stumbled upon this site (I don't spend a lot of time on-line) and I think its great!

I manage gourmet food/wine/cigar retail shops in Hawaii and I absolutely love cigars.  The Tatuaje T110 and Viaje Oro Koa cigars were made for my stores.

I try to smoke at least a couple of cigars every day whenever possible.  When I am traveling the first thing I research is where all of the cigar shops and smoke-friendly establishments are.  My wife can figure out the sightseeing stuff, I just want to know where I can go and smoke.  I look forward to meeting a few of you in my future travels.

Aloha,
Marvin

:-)

metalhead y cigarguy

Welcome to Cigar Geeks from the Pacific Northwest. We're glad to have you.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

RoscozRevenge

Ack!!! where the heck were you a month ago Marvin!?!? I just spent a week before Christmas puttzing around Oahu and I had a he11 of a time finding a B&M. Luckily the fine gents at Tobaccos of Hawaii in Waikiki were able to help me out.

Welcome to the Geeks Marvin and be sure to stick around long enough for me to find out where I need to go when I visit the islands next year.
"If anyone gets nosy, just...you know... shoot 'em. "
-Malcolm Reynolds

Robert LG

Rob

Shukpaw

I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

cocon

WOOOOO - Ric Flair

Train, say your prayers, and eat your vitamins - Hulk Hogan

DonM

Welcome from Florida Marvin!

"The Curmudgeon"

horrido

Welcome from London....CDN
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

ewforbess

"The cigar smoker, like the perfect lover or bagpipe player, is a calm man, slow and sure of his wind."

~ Marc Alyn ~

Brlesq

Glad to have you join us, Marvin!   :smoker:

I'm interested in that Viaje Oro Koa.  I see we have a corona size listed in our database.  Is the blend identical to the other Viaje Oro's?
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Beegerply

Welcome from the midwest, enjoy the site Marvin.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

socialcigarnut

Smokin' Logan

Blog: http://cigarfederation.com/
Google+: http://bit.ly/GooglePlusLL

Y'all is singular. All y'all is plural. All y'all's is plural possessive. Kinky Friedman "Governor of the Heart of Texas"

billy82

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

Kckodiak

Welcome from half at across the States! (CT)!!!!!  Drop me a line if you ever make it to CT as I have a great place across the street from my office...... :craz :bigthumbs:
"Happiness?  A good Cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; depends on how much happiness you can handle" George Burns

Hot Tub Cigar Guy
Keith in CT

MT21

Welcome from Washington State.
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

lubrix

Welcome!, Enjoy the site!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

dwig

I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say:  Hey look.  That one is shaped like an idiot!"

Brentcally

-Brent-

-Don't go away mad, just go away.

sullivan8078

-David
"Ceiling fan stirs the air, cigar smoke did swirl."- J.B.

Hot Stuff x

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

podman28

Marvin is a great guy and I have had the pleasure of meeting him and smoking a few cigars. Glad to have you on-board here Marvin!

pferg

welcome and enjoy the site its fun

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

Romeo

Welcome to Cigar Geeks from  the other island...Rhode Island  :biggrin:
I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

junglepete

Welcome to the site Marvin. Looking forward to your participation!! enjoy  :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.