1st "Geek Herf" Right Here Fri. Jan. 20th 9pm Eastern

CAO Brazilia

87North

Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

nwb

Chief of Shaft

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

vw77guy

Sounds like a lot of fun but I work that night.  that puts me as a #2 - No can do.

Next time hopefully.

CrazyK

I'll do my best to be there for this one. Sounds like fun!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

junglepete

Looking forward to seeing any and all at the herf tonight. Thus far it looks like the Brazillia just beat out the tie between the Mi Barrio and the 5 Vegas Series A.

Maybe for tonight you can smoke any of the three...mainly because I smoked the Brazilia in the group herf at the site hosted by socialcigarnut last night. Tonight I will choose either the Mi Barrio or the 5 Vegas Seires A. for those who choose to smoke the Brazillia I will also be able to give comment and feedback since it is still fresh in my brain.

Hope to see you there....Cheers, Pete
Guru of Frugality

smoke 1

Have fun guys. Sorry I will miss it !  My daughter is graduating to Purple Belt tonight, in Karate
 :dancing:  :dancing:

-Brian

Jackal

So how do we do this?

Is there some kind of hosting software that will be running that we will have to log into?

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

gitfiddl

QuoteJackal - 1/20/2012  5:31 PM

So how do we do this?

Is there some kind of hosting software that will be running that we will have to log into?

Not that I'm aware of.  I think the plan is just to post as usual...
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Herfin' Chef

I'm gonna have to pass, I'm too sick to smoke anything right now..
-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

junglepete

We are just giving this a try here in the forum to see what kind of response we will get. Paul is looking into some chat software in case this takes off.
Guru of Frugality

junglepete

QuoteHerfin' Chef - 1/20/2012  5:57 PM

I'm gonna have to pass, I'm too sick to smoke anything right now..

Sorry to hear, get well soon.
Guru of Frugality

Shukpaw

Okay.  I still have snow all over my yard and it is raining/snowing right now.  I set up a shelter outside and I am going to give it a go.  If I can figure out how to download pictures from my laptop I will do so as we go.  Otherwise I will post them later.  My laptop does not have spell check so I will apologize in advance for all the misspellings.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

junglepete

Welcome Neil....what will you be smokin tonight?
Guru of Frugality

Shukpaw

Quotejunglepete - 1/20/2012  5:55 PM

Welcome Neil....what will you be smokin tonight?

Brazillia.  I was going to go with the Anaconda, but I will be going with a Go, 5 56 if memory serves me right.

Shukpaw

I love the aroma of these.  Dark chocolate.  I clipped the end with my Xicar V cut cutter.  Pre draw is good and the flavor is of dark chocolate.

junglepete

Nice...I smoked the Gol last night in a live chat forum
Guru of Frugality

junglepete

A few of the guys also got Dark Chocolate....I had more of an earthiness going on with a nice medium body
Guru of Frugality

Shukpaw

Okay.  I am lit.  The tent is giving me sufficient ventilation.  If I stop responding assume I sent the liner on fire.  :-)

junglepete

QuoteShukpaw - 1/20/2012  9:06 PM

Okay.  I am lit.  The tent is giving me sufficient ventilation.  If I stop responding assume I sent the liner on fire.  :-)

Sounds like you're all set up...hardcore
Guru of Frugality

Shukpaw

Quotejunglepete - 1/20/2012  6:04 PM

A few of the guys also got Dark Chocolate....I had more of an earthiness going on with a nice medium body

I would agree with the earthiness, and now that it is going I am getting more of that than the chocolate.  I m about 1/2" in and one side was not burning so I touched that up.

junglepete

I found it to be no more than medium bodied in the first half of the smoke...a solid smoke, very consistent blend for me.
Guru of Frugality

Shukpaw

Quotejunglepete - 1/20/2012  6:08 PM

QuoteShukpaw - 1/20/2012  9:06 PM

Sounds like you're all set up...hardcore

Bryan made the comment about "don't you have coat when I said it would be cold.  I thought about that and thought I do, but not one I want to smell like smoke.  So today I went to Goodwill and bought a coat $12.50 and a heavy sweater $5.  I then went to Target and bought a shelter that looks like a half tent for $30 on sale and a tarp to put under it for $10.  Add about $5 for the cigar and for $62.50 here I am enjoying a cigar with you fine folks.

junglepete

Now thats dedication Neil...unfortunately, so far, its just you and me. I thought there would be more of us.
Guru of Frugality

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.